Ch. 27

Kiki's P.O.V:

"Kiki, you what?!" She said at me but in the same tone. I sighed and nodded in a guilty way. I feel bad for disappointing her.

"We will talk about this later." Mom said in a neutral tone. The car ride was silent.

(A/N: Lisa is with them in the car ride btw.)

We walked into the dentist and sat down. The little kids went first.

"No cavities!" Brock, and Gavin came out yelling. I smiled at them.

"Good job guys." I said while holding the camera. Mom let my hold it.

Then Avia and Emmi walked out.

"No cavities!" Emmi said.

"How about you Avia?" Me and Diana asked.

"I have a cavity." She said as she whipped a fake tear. We all laughed.

Then mom came out with Lisa.

"I have a cavity." She said gloom fully.

"Yay, cavity team." Avia and Lisa said as they high fived. We all laughed and people gave us rude stares. I shot daggers at them through my eyes and they looked away.

"Ok, next you Kiki." Mom said, I got so nervous. I got up and followed her.

"I think I should come with Kiki too." Diana said. Thank god for Diana or else I would have freaked out.

"Ok, Gavin, watch the kids.' Colette said as she gave Daxton to Gavin. We walked into the waiting room. It was a kids waiting room.

"Hello cutie, I am your dentist!" A perky lady said. I rolled my eyes.

"Did she have to much laughing gas?" I said quietly. Diana laughed and mom glared at us. We instantly shut up. The dentist cleared her throat and got out sharp things.

"What are those?" I asked.

"They are tools too see if you have cavities." She said. Diana reassured me it was going to be ok. I nodded and sat still.

"Now squeeze my hand if it hurts." The dentist said. I was going to have fun with this. I squeezed her hand for a test run.

"I didn't even start yet honey." She said.

"I know, I was just making sure." I said with a smirk. Diana was smiling and even mom was smiling.

"I will be right back, let me go check on the kids." Mom said. We nodded and she left. The nurse took the things and checked my mouth. She was poking around at my teeth. Then she started to pick the middle of my tooth. She was doing it gently at first, then she hardly scrapped it against my tooth. I squeezed her hand hard. Her hand instantly felt weak when I was squeezing it. She finish the thing what she was doing in my mouth.

"Honey, I want even doing it hard." She said. I don't know why mom wasn't still back yet.

"Um, my gums are bleeding, so don't tell me you didn't do it hard." I sasses back. Diana was smiling and watching us. The dentist rolled her eyes.

"Well, honey, maybe if you flossed, your gums wouldn't be bleeding." She said back to me. Oh hell naw. She wasn't getting away with that easily.

"Well maybe you don't have to freaking kill my gums with the pointy thing." I said back to her. She rolled her eyes and put the tools away. Then mom came in.

"Is something going on in here?" Mom asked suspiciously. Me and Diana shook our heads no. The dentist didn't seem to pay attention.

"Ok, now we have to take pictures of your teeth, so come to the other room." She said. We all walked over to the other room. As I was walking I saw..........

Hey guys! I am sorry for not updating. So yea, bye!~ Diana🙆