Ch. 65~Last chapter

Lisa's P.O.V:

The walk home with Gavin was really quiet.

What was that piece of paper? It has to be important or else Kiki wouldn't of thrown it away.

We reached the house and opened the front door. Dad was talking to the camera.

I quickly ran to my room avoiding everyone. I shut and locked the door and unfolded the piece of paper that I found. It had a huge stick figure family on it. That was probably Brock's drawing.

Below the stick figures there were numbers listed. I only saw some of them. The ones I saw were 63, 100, 59. Why would she hide something with numbers on it.

Then, I realized it was her report card. So that's what she was trying to hide! She was getting busted for this. This is the way I was going to get her back. But I had to find the right time to do it.

Kiki's P.O.V:

Now that my report card is out of the way, I can relax. Good thing Lisa doesn't suspect a thing. I finally got Diana's present. It was really awesome.

Diana's P.O.V:

It was ten p.m and my and. Kiki were in our rooms on our phones. I was watching The Walking Dead. I was watching the episode, The Grove. It was up to the part where Lizzie kills Mika and Carol and Tyress.

Then, someone knocked on our door. It was dad and he was vlogging.

"Hey girls! How's what are you little hooligans doing?" Dad asked.

"Watching the Walking Dead!" I said to the camera.

"Is that the zombie show!" Dad asked.

"Yes but there not called zombies, there called walkers!" I said to dad.

"Whatever, Kiki, what are you doing?" Dad asked her.

"I'm watching a old vlog!" She said as she showed us which one it was. It was the one where we first were adopted.

"Cool! Now you kids get to bed!" Dad faked yelled at us.

"No but seriously go to sleep!" Dad said. We nodded.

"Goodnight kids!" Dad said as he shut our light and door.

As soon as he left, I saw Kiki turn on her phone. Classic Kiki.

"Kiki, what are you really doing." I asked her.

"Not watching a Instagram fight. Who told you that? Pshhhhhh...." She said. I started to giggle.

"So, what did you do with your report card?" I asked her.

"Threw it in the garbage. Thank god Lisa won't find it!" Kiki said.

"Why would she care. Kiki, what did you do?" I asked her.

"Nothing, well, goodnight." She said in a fast voice as she shut of her phone and pretended to sleep.

I chuckled and fell asleep. Pretty soon, everything went black.

----Time skip to Diana's Party----

Diana's P.O.V:

It is officially Friday. My family hasn't even mentioned my birthday once! I would think they'd at least say a happy birthday to me or whatever family's do. Anyways, schools was okay. I just can't wait to finish it, because I hate homework. Right now, it was Friday and I was at Ambers house with Amber and Sophia doing a project. It was a art project.

"So, we heard about Jack!" Sophia said. We were almost finished with the project.

"Guys, you've been asking me about this all week. Geez, your more excited than I am!" I told them. They started to laugh.