-8-

"How did we get in this again?" I asked her, her face was widen with surprise and happiness.

"I don't know." Kiki said. Then Daxton started crying,

"Kiki, can you get him to be quiet." I whispered to her. She took him out of his crib and cooed him to sleep. Then kiki put him back in his bed.

"Good job, cuz." I told her.

Then we heard footsteps. Me and Kiki went into the closet.

Avia's P.O.V:

I went to check on Daxton because I heard a noise I his room. I opened the door and he was sleeping peacefully. Good, I thought.

Kiki's P.O.V:

I still couldn't believe we were in the shaytards house! Ahhhhhhh!

The person left. We heard the door shut.

Diana's P.O.V:

"Kiki, we need to go before they catch us!" I whispered.

"But we are in the shaytards house!" She said to me.

I sighed. "I know, but the others might get worried."

"Your right, we have to go." She said.

We opened the closet door and looked if anyone was in the room. No one exempt the baby. We opened up his door just a little bit to see if anyone was in the hallway. Cost was clear. We ran out of the hallway. We ran into the living room area. We ducked behind the wall and I looked into the living room. Colette was cooking and she was only in the kitchen.

She was talking to the camera. She left to go to the bathroom. Now was our chance. We opened the door quietly and ran out of the house. We saw the ret of the family in the field. We needed to go around.

Then a dog started barking. We turned around, it was Zeke.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Shays P.O.V:

Me and the kids and Casey and his kids were in the field going back to my house when we heard a scream. I looked at the house and saw two figures running.

"I'll get them!" I said. If they were robbing my house, they were in trouble.

Diana's P.O.V:

We started to run but thankfully Zeke was tied up to something. Me and Kiki continued to run.

"Ahhhhhh!" Kiki screamed. We saw the rest of the family look our way then someone chasing us. Crap.

"Um cuz, we need to go faster." She said to me. I nodded and clutched my arm that was in pain. Put think it was either Casey or Shay that was getting closer to us. We were almost at the forest.

Then I tripped. Kiki stopped and looked at me. She tried to help me.

"Go! Go to the others,I will be okay!" I reassured her she nodded and ran off. I tired to catch up to her but someone grabbed me.

Shays P.O.V:

As I got closer I saw one of the humans on the ground. It was a girl. She tried to get up and run but I got her.

Diana's P.O.V:

I tired to squirm out of his grasp but it was no use.

He turned me around to face him.

"Who are you?" He asked me. I fully faced him.

Shays P.O.V:

The girl faced me. She looked about fourteen or thirteen with messy brown hair and blue eyes. She had a big scratch on her face and her cheek was bruised. She was holding her arm in pain.

Diana's P.O.V:

He is going to hate me for sure.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it, I was just...... Lost." I told him and looked down at my feet.

He sighed.

"Well, it looks like your hurt. Let me take you to my house for a little bit." He said. I accepted the offer and walked along with him. Little did I know that was the day that changed my life.

Hey guys! Diana here, and how did you like the chapter. We finally get to interact with the shaytards, yay! Anyways, bye!~ Diana😳