-4-

A/N: Kiki is played by shaytardsss12 . And I will make her age thirteen instead of fourteen. And Sophia and Jackie are played by my other cousins. Lisa is played by lolgirl87 . She is my sister in the story.

Kiki's P.O.V:

It's been a week since we got here. We have started online schooling. We actually had a choice either be schooled by tutors who come into the orphanage or to have online schooling. We all chose online. The orphanage let us use the orphanage laptops in their work room. They also have a play room and two separate schooling rooms. And a huge backyard. It's crazy. They put the ten year olds and up in one room and all of the younger kids in another room. Luckily, the older kids aren't as annoying.

Sometimes I think of my family. I miss them bad, but I am starting to accept it. I feel better when I am with my cousins. The shaytards are as funny as ever and they cheer me up too. So life is ok right now.

Diana's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sun glaring in my room. My bed in on the opposite side of the wall of the window. It's by the door. My sisters bed is next to mine. On the other side of the door Sophie and Jackie's beds are there. Kiki's bed is on the same side as the window. In fact, our desk is under the window and our closet separates Kiki and Lisa. We have a huge pink fluffy rug in the middle of our room. We left most of our old stuff in the suitcases. I mean, we only really unpacked like a couple of outfits. We have only wore like seven outfits each not including pajamas. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I shook Sophia up.

Sophia's P.O.V:

I was peacefully sleeping when I was shaken suddenly. I looked up. Diana woke me up. I groaned.

"Diana, you know I like to sleep." I said in my croaky morning voice.

"I know me too, but it's adoption day and we have to take showers and wear something decent. I know it's not likely we will get adopted anyway, but we have to look nice." Said Diana. She had a point. I gave up.

"Fine." I said as I rolled out of bed. I would make my bed once I got out of the shower. Pretty soon, everyone in our room was up. We all gathered in the middle of our carpet and sat on the floor.

"Ok, so try not to get separated from each other." Said Lisa. We all nodded in agreement and made an oath. Then we went to take showers. I showered and helped Jackie shower. It's not weird, we are sisters, lol. After the shower, I helped Jackie pick out an outfit.

^outfits on top^

Diana's P.O.V:

I helped my sister shower and get an outfit. Everyone was nervous. We all went downstairs to the main meet up room thing. There were a lot of kids. Finally, the families came in, the families came and took the little kids. It was boring. But we didn't care, as long as we were together. Finally, we went back up to our rooms. Then, we had to do schooling. It was boring. I was making my bed from what seemed like forever. Then once we all finished with our chores, we decided to do something.

"How about we play trivia crack!" Said Jackie. We all nodded and got our iPads out. I ended up beating Jackie and Lisa. But I couldn't beat Sophie and Kiki, they were just too good and had good luck with guessing the answers. Once we finished, we watched the shaytards vlog. And then the rest of the day went by, and the next day, and the next. Until one day, when we decided to do something.

Hey guys! Diana here and I will be updating my other books tomorrow. I am just writing this for fun, so yea. Anyways, bye!~ Diana ♣️