Ch. 28

Kiki's P.O.V:

As I was walking, I saw someone in another room. The person was screaming while dentists had to hold her I think down. I looked at her and saw they were trying to put a huge shot in her mouth. My eyes widened and I hid behind Diana as we walked passed them. She must of saw it too because both of us walked quickly passed that room. Finally, we got into and x-Ray room. It was a normal room. Thank god it got out of the baby room.

The dentist told me to sit down on this chair. Then she pushed the chair more up. Diana and mom were sitting right next to me.

"Ok, now I want you to put on this... Well, it's like an apron thing, but it protects you when we take the x-rays of your mouth." She said in her again, perky won't shut up voice. I obeyed and put it on. The thing was too small for me. It barely covered my chest area. (Don't think dirty now lol)

"This is too small!" I said. The dentist rolled her eyes.

"No it's not, it is your size, kid size." She said. Aw hell nah. This bitch wanted to insult me. I will fucking insult her.

"Well, first in am not a kid you drunk dentist, and second IT DOESNT EVEN COVER MY CHEST. I mean, do you want me to get breast cancer." I said and sasses back to her. Diana was smiling and mom looked embarrassed.

"Kiki, you don't call people that!" She said to me. I shut up.

"Dentist, can you please give her a new apron?" Mom asked in a calm tone. She nodded and got me the adult apron. The nurse wrapped a thing in tinfoil.

"Ok, now I want you to bite down on this." She said as she stuffed it into my mouth. I but down on it as hard as I could.

"No, you didn't bite down on it!" She said. I sighed.

She tried again and I bit down on it.

"Your not biting down on it!" She said in her annoying whinny voice.

"Yes I am!" I said.

"Fine, let's do it again." She said. This time I bit down on it as hard as I could. Only I didn't bite down on the plastic thing. I bit down on her finger.

Hey guys! How did you like this chapter. Please comment and vote. Anyways thanks and bye!~ Diana👙