Ch. 54

Sophia's P.O.V:

"Butlers!" The doctor called. We all walked over to the doctor.

"Diana Jordan Butler, right?" The doctor said. We nodded.

(A/N: not my real middle name.)

"Diana is...." She said before she got interrupted.

"Excuse me, Butlers, right?" The man asked. We nodded.

"I need to ask Kiki and Sophia Butler a couple of questions!" He said. We sighed and followed the officer. Mom also came with us.

Shays P.O.V:

"Now, about Diana." The doctor said.

"She got shot in the leg, and she lost a lot of blood, but we managed to keep her steady. She is doing fine for now, but she may need a blood transfusion. She also won't be able to use her left leg, the one she got shot in, for about three months. Then, we will start doing leg exercises after!" The doctor said.

Me and Colette breathed out sighs of relief.

"But, there is one thing." The doctor said. Crap.

"She is going to need a blood transfusion." The doctor said.

"Who is going to give it to her?" Colette asked.

Her siblings or cousins might have to do it.

"Are you the same blood type as her?" The doctor asked.

"We don't know, we didn't check. She's one of our adoptive daughters." I said to the doctor.

"Well, we can take a little blood from her and see which one she is. Is that okay with you guys?" She asked us.

"Yea, go ahead." We said to the doctor. She nodded and left with her clipboard.

Carlie and the girls came up to us.

"Is she okay?!" Kiki asked frantically.

"Yea, she's okay! But she needs a blood transfusion!" Colette said as she ruffled Kiki's hair.

"The men said we can get our phones back soon." Sophia said.

"Cool!" I said.

"Carlie, can you take the girls home, and explain what happened?" I asked.

"Sure, girly's let's go!" Carlie said. I gave her and the girls hugs before they left.

Now we were waiting on the results.