Ch. 41

Diana's P.O.V:

I looked at her and gulped. It was her, she was here, she was REALLY here?! She can't ruin anything else in my life. It was Mrs. Jennie. That's what we called her. We gulped. She evily smirked.

"Watch it, reTards!" She said over exaggerating on the tard part. I got so mad, so did Kiki.

"Hey! Were not the retards, so shut the hell up!" I sassed back. Me and Kiki secretly high fived.

"Awwww the little goody goody finally learned a bad word, I thought shaytard kids were not suppose to curse." She said.

"If anyone calls anyone in my family or me a bad word, I have the right to talk back. And this proves how much you waste your time watching us." Kiki said back and smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I have to go, cheer brats." She said as she pushed us out of the way. I fell on my bum. Me and Kiki were both mad.

"Hey idiot!" Kiki said as she turned around. She looked at us with her mean face and Kiki kicked her in the knee. She kicked her like one of those soccer kicks you see on tv. And it hurt. She held her knee in pain.

"And by the wham it was gymnastics we used to take, of you didn't get fired, you would know that." I said as me and Kiki were about to walk back. Then, someone tapped our shoulders. We turned around. It was dad. Uh oh!

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but I am super tired! So yea, bye! ✌️