Ch. 62

Kiki's P.O.V:

How the heck did he get my report card?

"Br-Brock, where did you get that?" I asked him.

"I found it in your closet!" He said as he held it up. I sighed.

"Kiki, can I show mommy the pretty drawing?" He asked me.

"NO! I mean, no you can't." I said calmly. He looked confused but brushed it off.

"And you can't tell mommy or daddy either!" I said quietly.

"Why? But I always tell mommy everything!" He said.

"Brock, do you want to be part of the big kids club?" I asked him. He nodded his head fast.

"Yea! Yea! Because I a big kid!" He said. I laughed at his incorrect pronunciation.

"You can if you don't tell, okay?" I asked him.

"Kk!" He said. I gave him a hug and ruffled his hair as I walked out of the room. Now to dispose of this report card.

Lisa's P.O.V:

We stopped playing princesses and started to play American Girl dolls. We let Diana used moms American Girl Doll because she didn't have one of her own. We continued to play when I wondered what Kiki was doing.

"Guys, I'll b right back!" I said. I ran all over the house trying to find her but I couldn't. Finally, I saw her in Brock's room.

"You can if you don't tell, okay?" Kiki said to someone. It was probably Brock.

"Kk!" Brock said. Yep, it was, Brock.