Ch. 52

"Sir, hurry it up! We have to leave, there coming soon!" One of the guys said. The man turned to us. I gulped.

"Now whose first?" He asked.

"Please don't do this! This is cruel you fucking monster!" The lady screamed at him. He looked at her, I think.

"I guess that answered!" He said as he put the gun to the side of her head. It was a small handgun. He shot her. She fell to the floor. My eyes were widened.

She died. He didn't even care. That's messed up. Everything went by as a blur until. I saw the gun being held to my head.

"Stand up! Now!" He screamed at me. He pointed it at me. I stood there with my hands up.

"Please,please." I said as I got closer to him. Then, I remember a trick my dad taught me when I was younger about what to do. I stepped closers and ducked to the side and grabbed the gun. He looked surprise as I held it to him.

"Now don't move!" I said. Then, I heard a sharp blast run through the air. Everything went into slow-mo. I felt a pain in the side of my leg. I fell down and saw that I was shot in the leg.

I saw Sophia and Kiki crying. People were panicking. My vision was going blurry. Someone ran up to me. There was so much blood. He shot me, this is what it feels like. I might die today. That thought scared me.

"Get her on a stretcher, let's move!" A guy called. I felt myself getting lifted. I couldn't really focus. Someone put me on something.

"Diana, your going to be okay!" I think Kiki and Sophia said as they were crying. I could still here the gunshot sounds through my ears.

"She's lost a lot of blood!" Someone else called.

"Your going to be okay." Sophia said as I was put into a ambulance I think. Then, I felt myself go limp.

"Stay with us sweetie!" The paramedic called. I tried to but my eyes felt heavy as everything around me went black.