Ch. 25

Diana's P.O.V:

"So is it?" Lisa and Avia asked this time. I slowly turned around and faced them. I sighed. I didn't want to give that much information on what happened.

"Go ask Kiki. Lisa, stay here with me." I said. Avia ran off to my room.

"So is it?" Lisa asked.

"I will tell you when it's all sorted out." I said to her calmly. She understood and nodded. I decided to stay in her room for a little bit.

Kiki's P.O.V:

I was watching Heaven Is Real, on our (mine and Diana's) tv. Then someone knocked on the doors I yelled at them to come in. The door opened revealing Avia's face. I paused the movie.

"Hey sis. What do you need?" I asked her. She came closer and sat on my bed. She took a deep breath.

"Did you beat up a girl?" She asked. I froze. How did she find out about it.

She must of seen my face because she said, "I saw your message." She said calmly.

I felt guilt and a little bit of madness fill inside of me. I couldn't get mad at Avia, some was my sister. I sighed. She knew to much so I decided to explain it to her, I told her about talking with Camila, then Kendall and her stupid click come up to us, then her insult me and then the fight. I didn't tell her the part where I cursed though.

"So that's what happened." I said. She looked surprise. Then suddenly she got up and started pacing around the room mumbling this under her breath.

Then she said something to me.

"I have to tell mom and dad." She said. She tried to run out of the room. I grabbed her wrist gently. She turned around and I gently pulled her onto my bed.

"You can't tell them. Please Avia, do your new sister a favor. Don't tell, I will buy you anything you want." I told her. That seemed to convince her.

"Anything. She said suspiciously. I nodded. I hope she wouldn't ask for a pony or a unicorn or something like that.

"I want a life sized panda like you have." She said. Phew, good thing I didn't have to get like a freaking pony.

"Ok, done. But I will get it or order it for you on the weekend, deal?" I asked. She nodded. I hugged her and she left my room. Then Diana came in and sat on her bed.

"You explained it to her, didn't you?" She asked. I nodded.

"Don't worry, I bribed her so she won't tell mom or dad." I said.

Then,..........

Hey guys! So I have three chapters for you today. I might update two more chapters. But for now, I hope you enjoyed the three chapters I wrote. Thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana🌳