-5-

*Two months later*

Diana's P.O.V:

We wre walking our room when we heard a noise.

"SOPHIA, DIANA, KIKI, LISA, AND JACKIE PLEASE REPORT TO MY OFFICE!" Screamed Ms. Smith. We all looked at each other nervously and left the room.

As we were going downstairs Lisa whispered to me, "Diana, I'm scared." She said with scared eyes.

"Don't worry,I will be by your side the whole time." I said as I gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back. All five of us went down the stairs and walked to Ms. Smiths office. We all urged each other on who should knock first. I ended being the one to knock.

"Come in." Said Ms. Smith. We all walked in with nervous expressions. She looked up at us and motioned for us too sit. We all had to squeeze on one long couch chair thing. I hope we were not going to be separated from each other. Please don't tell me that was happening.

"Girls I have to tell you something. In a couple of days, you will be transported to a new orphanage in Utah, so you have two days to pack all of your stuff. Your flight leaves on Wednesday morning." She said

A/N: it's Monday in the story.

We all thanked her for telling us and ran upstairs to get packed early. I was okay leaving this place but I hope the other orphanage was like this. We packed all of our things, including our valuables. We finished in about two hours. Then we all did our separate things. Lisa and Jackie went downstairs or outside doing who knows what. Sophia, Kiki, and me watched the Shaytards vlog and played the sims 4.

"......... And toon in to find out the special surprise on this Friday!" Said Shay at the end of the vlog. Then it ended. I wondered what the new surprise was.

"I hope they are going to adopt a kid." Said Sophia.

"I hope so too, but that won't be us." I told her. Kiki agreed and so did Sophia and we spent the rest of our time on the computer. Little did we know what would happen next. And we were going to like it. Let's just say it was Shaytards related.

Hey guys! Diana here, and I was bored so I decided to update. Bye!~ Diana⛵️