•18•

Picture of room on top

Diana's P.O.V:

I woke up and took a shower. I got dressed and raced upstairs. I bumped into Gavin along the way. I fell on my butt. We started laughing. Gavin helped me up and we talked as we went to the kitchen. He told me about skiing and all of that stuff.

"Awwww, it's good to see you guys getting along." Mom said as she vlogged us eating. I hugged Gavin and she awed at us. I laughed.

"Ok, who's ready to decorate your room?!" Dad screamed. The other kids ran into the room.

"Me!" We all screamed. Dad vlogged it.

It ended up being that me, Kiki, and Lisa has to wait while dad and the other kids decorated our room. We were waiting impatiently. I was exited. Colette waited with us. We played with Daxton.

"When are they going to be done?" Lisa faked whined. Colette was vlogging it.

"Don't worry Lisa, soon." She said. As soon as mom said that, Shay and the kids ran up.

"Ok, the rooms are done, and you are going to like it." Shay told us. I was jumping up and down with Kiki. We all laughed.

"Don't worry, I organized your stuff unlike daddy who almost threw everything in the drawers no offense daddy." Avia said in a nice sassy tone as she patted dad's head. He tickled her and she squeeled.

"So, who's room first!" Dad asked.

"Me!" Said Lisa. Me and Kiki agreed.

"After all begs for last." Kiki said to the camera. Dad laughed.

We walked down to the basement and walked up to the door of Lisa's room.

"Ready?" Dad asked. We all nodded. He opened up the door to her room. Her room was a bright purple room with a bright purple rug. Her bathroom connected to Avia's. She had a large queen bed that had a thing draped over it that was a light purple. (Idk what it is called). She had a bright purple rug and purple pillows and covers. She also had her panda pillow and a huge Olaf. She also had a closet the size of Avia's and it was painted white with her clothes and shoes in it. She also had a white dresser and pictures that we gotten yesterday of like things. She had a small pink purple desk that she got yesterday.

"I love it! And the Olaf! Ahhhhh!" Lisa said as she pretended to faint. Shay laughed.

"She died!" Avia said. We laughed as she got back up. She hugged Shay, Colette, and the kids.

"Thank you so much!" She screamed as she attacked Avia with a hug.

"Those two will become best friends." Shay said to the camera.

"Next, the older girls rooms." Shay said as everyone followed him. Our door was closed.

"Ready? One, two three!" Shay said as he opened the door. I gasped. It was beautiful! The room had two queen sized beds with the same style and covers. There were two golden sitting chairs by the beds. There was a tv on the wall. There was a window and the desk that had a cool striped chair. There was our huge white fluffy rug with beanbag chairs on it and small ones two. We had mint green walls. We had a separate couch and a white chandelier. There was a huge walk in closet and posters that said Paris and such on the walls. We had a dresser and our very own bathroom! There was a white dresser with a white lamp next to our opposite sides on our bed. The dresser went in the middle of the gap of our beds. There were a lot of pillows on our beds and a giant PANDA! On each of our beds! Our things were neatly packed up in our dressers and our closet. All our stuff was set up. I loved it! So did Kiki.

"THANK YOU!" We said as we attacked the family with hugs. They gave us hugs back.

"I told daddy to get the giant panda and I put away your panda pillows in your dresser." Emmi said shyly. I hugged her.

I am thankful for my new family!

Hey guys! I am sorry for the boring chapters, but it will get better. What do you think will happen next? Comment in the comments. Anyways, thanks for reading this books and my other books! Bye!~~ Diana💢