•12•

Sophia's P.O.V:

I woke up on a couch. What was I doing on a couch? Then I remembered the events from last night. The Shaytards, the cast, the hospital, etc.

Diana's P.O.V:

I woke up first. I remembered that we were in the shaytards house. *mental freak out* Then I heard a voice.

"Your awake too?" Kiki asked me. I smiled.

"Yep, and we might as well do something." I said. We decided to let the others sleep.

Colette walked into the living room/kitchen.

"You awake?" She asked us.

"Yep, and ready to start the day!" I said in an exited tone. Kiki laughed and so did Colette.

"Can we help you cook?" I asked Colette.

"Oh no, it's ok, after everything you've been through, just relax." Colette said kindly.

"But we need to do something, please for us." Me and Kiki said with puppy dog eyes. Colette giggled and agreed to let us help her. Pretty soon we were smashing eggs over the bowl. Kiki smashed it perfectly, but I could smash it for the world.

"Uggggg! These eggs are annoying. I don't like eggs anymore!" I said in frustration.

"Here let me show you." Colette said as she helped me do it correctly.

"Now try." She said. I took and egg and smashed it over the top of the bowl. It cracked perfectly.

"Yay! I did it!" I said as I did my happy dance. We all laughed and Kiki joined in on it. Soon we were all doing the happy dance. We stopped and laughed. It was a good moment.

Finally, we finished the eggs. We ate our breakfast and waited for the others to wake up. I decided to go take a shower, Colette let me shower in the bathroom.

Kiki's P.O.V:

I was alone with Colette.

"So, Kiki, what do you like to do?" Colette asked me.

"I like to do gymnastics, play with my cousins, and watch shaytards vlogs." I said.

"Oops, wasn't suppose to tell you that." I said in a shy playful way as my cheeks tureen red.

"So, you do know who we are." Colette said. She wasn't mad or anything.

"It's just....." I said.

Colette's P.O.V:

"It's just what?" She asked in her calm voice.

Then Kiki's eyes filled with tears. I instantly felt bad for her.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" I asked her in a concerned voice.

"I-It's ju-just that, you remind me so much of my mom. Your so nice, caring and sweet and a loving mother of five and my mom was like you and I really look up to you and you are my role-model. Your smile always cheers me up and you are an amazing person." She said with tears in her eyes.

I got up and pulled her into a tight loving hug. I don't care if Kiki wasn't my child, she was now still part of my family. And a family doesn't have to be related. It's through love that creates a family.

"Don't worry Kiki, I love you (in a mother daughter way) and I will never let anything happen to you or your cousins. You are part of my family and I will help you get through this no matter what." I said with tears in my eyes as I hugged her.

"Promise?" She asked with her loving yet shy eyes.

"I promise." I said as we continued to hug. I think these girls are growing on me. And it's in a good way.

Hey guys! Diana here and how did you like the chapter? Comment down below! Thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana🌉