-1-

(Kinda edited)

Diana's P.O.V:

Hi, my name is Diana. I am almost 14 years old and I live in a orphanage. I live with my little sister, she is nine and her name is Lisa. I also live with my three cousins, Kiki, Sophia, and Jackie. Sophia and Jackie are sisters. Sophia is almost fourteen like me and Jackie is eight, almost nine. They are sisters. Kiki had just turned twelve, making her about a year and a half younger than Sophia and I. She does not have a brother or sister, well she used to have a brother. So let me tell the story.

My dad died in Iraq. He got shot along with Kiki's dad in battle or something. They wouldn't tell us the details. Sophie's or Sophia's And Jackie's father died a year later. He died from cancer. It was really sad to see our dad's leave us, but we had to accept it and move on. But we never forgot them in our hearts. Our moms died a couple of years later in the end of 2014 in like September. We were driving in our car, me, my sister (Lisa), my cousins (including Kiki's brother), my brother, and our moms. We had managed to squeezed into our van. Pretty soon we were driving from a party and all of a sudden, we were hit by a drunk driver. Our moms and my brother and Kiki's brother died that night. We were very upset and sad and all the emotions you could feel. We still remember them. So it was just the five of us. The doctor told us we couldn't be taken care my any relatives because they were too old or didn't want us because they had too many children. They doctor told us we could go home with a babysitter until the social worker arrived. We had three days before the worker came back.

It was heartbreaking leaving our home and memories, but most of our parents stuff were given to our very old grandparents until they died, then it was given to us.

*flashback*

"They said you could take at least one thing to remember each person." Said the babysitter. I was too sad to even remember her name, but she was nice. I couldn't even go into my parents and brothers room. But I had to. I sighed and walked into my brothers room. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at the old memories that were made here. My sister was at my side tearing up too.

"It will all be ok." I whispered as I hugged her tightly.

She sniffled, as she clung onto me back. I tried to be strong, for her sake. I gave her a small hug, and she hugged me back.

My sister held my hand, as we walked into my brother, Colin's room.

His small room may of been small, but we all had our memories. Like the time where my brother fell off of the bed, and my mom thought he needed to go to the hospital, or the time where we stayed up until we were dead tired, just telling stories, and laughing at our jokes.

I sadly smiled at the memories, as I was about to exit the room, when my sister tugged my hand.

Confused, I wondered, why did she do that? Then, I remembered, that we could take something that reminded us of him. We couldn't forget our brother, after all, we probably wouldn't see this house again for a long time.

We both looked around the room, as my sister's eyes lit up at the sight of something. She ran over, and got it, as I saw it was his little teddy bear.

I think it's name was Mr. Cuddles, or something like that. I was too stupid at the time to care about his things. But it was special to him, he always would play with it, and he would always sleep with it too.

She held his bear, as she walked over, and looked around the room, picking up the small white board. I smiled, remembering, how Lisa would force Colin to play class with him, and he would get annoyed, and it would always end up with my mom lecturing them.