•15•

Diana's P.O.V:

We were driving to Utah. I was sad. Idaho was my new home. I felt sad leaving my memories made here. I felt hot liquid rolling down my cheeks. Pretty soon we were at the orphanage. We got out of the car to take our bags.

"It's ok girls, I will take them for you." Said Shay.

"Ok, thanks!" I told him. Colette and Carlie walked us into the orphanage.

Shays P.O.V:

I needed to buy time. I left the bags in the car and I was going to make up some excuse about getting them when they leave. The surprise is going to be epic.

Diana's P.O.V:

We were in the office of the orphanage owners. Actually we were waiting outside. I wonder who is going to adopt us. Then Shay came in.

"Guys, is it ok if I get your bags later?" He asked.

"Sure, that's fine." Kiki said. For some reason Carlie was in their too. We waited a long time. I was on my phone and so were Kiki and Sophia. The others were talking. Shay, Carlie, and Colette came out of the room. I looked at them. We all put our gadgets away.

"So who's adopting us?" I asked. Shay and Colette looked at us.

"Girls, I want you to close your eyes." Carlie said.

"And no peeking." Said Shay in that fake angry voice. We all laughed.

Shays P.O.V:

We pulled out the signs.

Diana's P.O.V:

"Ok, open." Colette said. We opened our eyes. Carlie was holding a sign that said 'I am your new mom Jackie and Sophia' and Shay and Colette were holding signs that said 'Welcome to the family Kiki, Diana, and Lisa.'

I squealed. Everyone laughed and we all had a huge group hug. I ran up to Shay and he hugged me.

"Thank you guys so much!" I said in tears. A lot of tears, lol.

"We always thought you fit in from the start. You were like a part of our family, we love you guys. And call me dad now." Shay said.

"Ok dad." I said and we continued to hug everyone for a long time.

Hey guys! How did you like the chapter? You weren't expecting that, were you? Or were you? Comment in the comments. Anyways, thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana🚀