Ch. 33

Kiki's P.O.V:
Of
Then something jumped out at me. I used the nerf gun as a shield and shielded myself. I screamed. Then, someone laughed. I looked up to see Gavin halfway in the box laughing his head off.

Diana's P.O.V:

Me, Emmi, and Brock ran to my room. We spotted Lisa and Avia running to their room from the opposite direction. We stopped and faved eachother.

"You guys heard the scream too?" Lisa asked. We nodded and opened the door. Inside the room Gavin was halfway through a box laughing his head off. Kiki looked mad yet she was still laughing at the same time.

"What happened?" Avia asked. Gavin looked at Kiki and he bursted out laughing again. She rolled her eyes in a playful way. Then mom and Dad came running in with Daxton.

"What happened?! My mommy powers called me to the scene." Mom said. They looked at Kiki and Gavin. Gavin was laughing to hard and Kiki busted out laughing. We all ended up laughing. After we were done with that dad made his way into the room.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I pranked Kiki by hiding myself I a box and jumping out at her.. He said while laughing. Kiki playfully shoved him.

"I will get you back." She said as she said it in a playful voice.

"Team boys!" Dad said as he high fived the boys. Pretty soon everyone left the room and it was Gavin, Kiki, and me. We talked about school and stuff.

Hey guys! I know, boring chapter but yea! So yea, bye!~ Diana🕓