Ch. 60

Diana's P.O.V:

"Diana! Your cast is off!" Coach Sammy said to me. I smiled.

"Mom said I finally get to do cheer stunts!" I said to her as I handed her the note. She read it and smiled.

"Wonderful!" She said. Everyone was already stretching. Kiki went off to talk with her friend. Lisa and Avia went off to talk with their friends. Emmi stood by my side.

"Emmi! You can go! It's okay!" I said to her as I gave her a hug.

"I want to stay here just to make sure your okay!" She said. I awed at that in my head. She was so sweet. I love her!

"Okay! Thanks sis!" I said to her. My friends weren't here today, they went on vacation. Lucky. So, I practiced with my siblings all day. Soon, we were heading home. I did good at cheer. I actually got moved to the advanced group. We were currently, walking back to the car right now.

I had done my homework at library in school. So I didn't have hw for the weekend! Yay!

"How was cheer girls?" Mom asked as she opened the car doors for us. We all got in and put on our seat belts.

"Good mom!" We all said.

"Diana might be moved up into the advanced group!" Emmi and Lisa said.

"That's awesome!" Mom said. Kiki was on her phone, with her ear buds in, practically asleep. She went to bed at like 12 last night. Sometimes, we have been up later.

We eventually got home. We ran into the house.

"Hey dad!" We all said. Then, out of no where, dad attacked us with hugs.

"Hello children!" He said. I saw the camera put on the island, so he could have a good view.

"Daddy!" Lisa playfully whinned said as she noticed the camera. We all laughed. Then, dad told us to go do our homework.

Me and Kiki went to our rooms. I sat down on my bed and started to watch netflix. I started to watch The Walking Dead. I am really obsessed with that show.

Kiki's P.O.V:

I was on my bed doing my homework. I hate this stuff. It's hard sometimes. I gave up on my math and started to guess the answers. I was done five minutes later. Thank the heavens!

Now I could do whatever I wanted, well, not whatever I want. I went to my closet and opened it. I was making sure my report card was there. I looked everywhere.

I started to panic, but I did it quietly so Diana wouldn't notice. She was watching The Walking Dead.

Then, there was a knock at the door. I hope it wasn't mom.