Ch. 37

(Future A/N: I added on something's on this chapter, so yeah, it's kinda edited. Carry on.)

Diana's P.O.V:

We got out of the car. We were at the airport. All of the kids got out of both cars. We each took our luggage and kissed grandma goodbye. Grandpa would pick up our car tomorrow since dad gave him a key to the house. We walked into the airport and walked to our gate. Dad was vlogging. I stood next to Gavin and we talked about school and rainbow looms. Then, we had to go through security check. ( Lisa's outfits on top )

We put our luggages in the baskets.

"Hey look at Daxton!" Brock said to me. Dad was putting him in the baskets. The whole family laughed. Eventually we got passed the bag check and put all our bags on the thing that takes them to the plane. We went to the waiting place and dad vlogged. Eventually it was time to get on the plane. Dad filmed us, we each touched the side of the plane. I hugged it and dad laughed. We all got on the plane and it started to take off. Bye bye Idaho.

"Bye Idaho!" Brock said, as he watched the plane take off. On the short flight, which was this one, I was sitting next to Brock and Emmi.

"Wow, the land looks like a puzzle piece!" Emmi exclaimed. I smiled, and laughed at what she had said. Kiki also had laughed.

"It kinda does." I said.

"Facts." Kiki said. She was sitting in the row next to us.

"Well, bye bye Idaho!" Emmi said again.

Bye Idaho!

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! But thanks for the thousand reads! I really appreciate it! Thanks and bye!~ Diana 🐕