-10-

We were driving to the hospital. I clutched my bleeding arm, it hurt so bad. I winced in pain. Colette must of noticed because she asked if I was ok. I nodded my head but really I wasn't.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?" She said as we continued to drive.

I sighed at the thought of my parents. A tears trickled down my face but I wiped it away.

"My mom died in a car accident along with my brother and my dad died while fighting in Iraq. That's what happened to my cousins parents too." I said while tears went down my face. I didn't bother wiping them.

Colette had a tears on her cheeks as well. She wiped them away.

"I'm sorry." Colette said.

Colette's P.O.V:

I felt bad for Diana. Honestly, she reminds me of me a little bit. We both lost our mothers. I felt bad for her and I wanted to help her.

Diana's P.O.V:

We got to the hospital. Me and Colette waited in the emergency waiting room. Finally, after three hours they took me in. I actually got to know Colette a little better. She was really sweet and a kind mother.

"Ok, so what seems to be the problem." Said the doctor as we got into the room.

"I was bitten by a wolf and the wolf scratched my face." I told the doctor.

"Ok, we have to give you a rabbis shot and stitch the wound up." The doctor said. I groaned. I always hated shots. The doctor stuck the shot in my other arm. Then he hooked me up to laughing gas and stitched up my bite. After he was done, he bandaged it and told Colette some things. Then we left.

Kiki's P.O.V:

It has been an hour. I ran back to the others. At this point I was giving up hope. So where the others. Then we heard a truck being driven.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" Said the mans voice. I would recognize that voice anywhere. It was Shays voice from the shaytards.

"Here!" Screamed Sophia.

He drove up to us.

Shays P.O.V:

I drove up to four figures sitting on the floor and got out of the truck. I saw a girl that looked about Diana's age and the girl that was running with Diana. Then I saw two smaller girls. One was holding her ankle.

"My wife, Colette took Diana to the hospital." I calmly explained to them.

"So my sister is ok! Yay!" Said one of them. I smiled and nodded.

"Do you want to come with me back to my house?" I asked them. They politely nodded their heads.

"Um, Mr., my cousin, Jackie kinda..... broke her ankle." The one that was running with Diana said shyly.

I picked the girl Jackie up and put her in the truck. The rest got in. On the car ride, I got to know their names. It was Sophia, Kiki (the shy one), Lisa (Diana's sister), and Jackie. They were nice.

Colette's P.O.V:

"Ok you are free to go!" Said the doctor.

We left the hospital. Then,........

Hey guys! I'm sorry I left you off on a cliffhanger, but I didn't know how to end the chapter. Anyways, bye!~ Diana♻️