Ch. 24

Diana's P.O.V:

It was nighttime and I was on my phone chatting with the squad.

"Children! The royal meal is now served." Dad called in a funny British accent. I laughed and ran downstairs. The thought of food right now seemed awesome! Me and Emmi bumped into each other along the way by an accident.

"Hey Emmi!" I said. Emmi looked sad. I grew concerned.

"Hey." She said quietly as she looked away. I gently turned her to face me. We were eye level. She looked like she was about to cry. I felt sorry for her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I just, want someone to play with me. I mean, the boys don't like American girl dolls and the girls are older and are always doing something." She said as tears went down her face. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back.

"How about this, after dinner, I will play American girl dolls with you for an hour, how does that sound?" I asked her. Her smile grew big. She nodded her head frantically and I smiled.

"Ok, good. Now let's go eat." I said as I patted her back and pulled her into a hug. I held her hand as we walked upstairs. Everyone was at the table eating. Me and Emmi sat down next to eachother. We ate and dad vlogged the whole time. We had spaghetti. It was so good! No wonder Avia loved Colette's cooking and spaghetti. We finished eating and me and Emmi went down to the basement and started playing. We played with the American girl dolls. We played for an hour.

"Diana, thanks for playing with me." Emmi said as she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. We smiled.

"No problamo!" I said as we walked our separate directions. As I was walking to my room I bumped into Daxton. He fell on his bum and giggled. I giggled with me. I picked him up and give him a kiss.

"Gaggggggaaa." He said as he hugged my knee. I hugged him back.

"Awww, look at my oldest and youngest hugging eachother." Mom said with the camera. She gave me a kiss on my head.

"So, I heard about the squad." She said.

"Yep, and I just want to says, HI to my squad." I said. Mom laughed.

"Did you here that guys! Unicorntard has so many friends just like soccertard! And Lisa too of course." Mom said as she took Daxton upstairs. I smiled. I went to Lisa's room and knocked on her door.

"Come in." She said. I opened her door and her and Avia were painting their nails.

"How was school guys?" I asked them as I sat down on the bed.

"Good." Avia said.

"Diana, I made SOOOOOOOOO many new friends!"Lisa said. I hugged my sister and kissed her forehead.

"That's good." I said. I got up to leave when Avia said something.

"Is it true that Kiki got into a fight." She said. I stopped dead in my tracks. Uh, oh.

Hey guys! Ohhhh, Avia found out, well, now Lisa knows too. Sorry for the bold print! Anyways, thanks for reading this book and by other books and bye!~ Diana🌰