Ch. 50

Diana's P.O.V:

"It." He said as he pointed to someone on my left. Angela was on my right, two people down. The person was struggling against her will.

"No! Please! I have children here!" The women screamed. Everyone watched in wide eyes. The man just laughed.

"And that is why they will see you suffer." The man said. She continued to struggle out of her grasp but he just held onto her like she was nothing.

"Hold still or else you get two bullets!" He screamed at her. She instantly stopped struggling out of his grasp and he dropped the lady in the middle. She has brown hair and looked young to be a mother. Her brown eyes were filled with fear. One of the men has to stay with her. The other man walked back to us.

"Okay, any other volunteers!" He said evilly. No one talked or moved. Everyone was too shocked to do so.

"No volunteers? Shall I have to pick again? Okay!" He said.

"Kevin, why don't you do this!" The guy screamed at Kevin.

"I'll give it to you boss!" He screamed. Wow, these people are so fucking stupid.

"Okay! Enie, meany, miney moe" the man said as he continued to go on. The only thing I could think about was dying. Or how being shot would feel like. Pretty soon, he was through the whole song.

"And you are...." He said as I shut my eyes

"It." He said as stopped saying. I heard some gasps. I opened my eyes and it was...