•11•

Colette's P.O.V:

Then, we saw the rest of the girls and Shay coming into the hospital. He walked up to me.

"Colette I have to get Jackie a cast for her leg? Can you stay with them?" He asked me.

"Sure babe." I said as we walked back into the hospital again.

"And here we are again! Yay!" Diana said in a sarcastic voice. We all giggled.

Jackie's P.O.V:

I just got my cast put on my leg. My leg was sprained and I got a bright pink cast. It was cool. The man, Shay, was really funny and nice. We talked for a little bit, even though I knew who he was.

Colette's P.O.V:

I had gotten to know the girls more. Diana was fourteen and she was from the U.K before her parents died and so were the others. Lisa was Diana's ten year old sister. Lisa and Diana were cousins with Kiki and Sophia and Jackie. Kiki is a really sweet girl but she is kind of shy. There dads died in a war and there moms and brothers in a car accident. I felt bad for them. I liked these girls.

----------Time skip to an hour later when they went to Shays house-----------

Diana's P.O.V:

The younger ones had fell asleep on the couch. We just stayed up talking with Colette and Shay.

"Listen Colette and Shay, it's been a big pleasure of you guys having us here. But we can't stay, thank you for everything you have done." I said as a tear slipped down my cheeks. Sophia and Kiki looked sad.

Shay hugged me. Colette said, "We love you guys and we would like it if you stayed, the kids would like it. But just until we can find you a good home." She said as she hugged me. Pretty soon we were all getting hugged by Shay and Colette.

Kiki's P.O.V:

Shay offered me a hug. I shyly nodded and hugged him. A tear slipped down my cheek.

"Thank you." I quietly said. Shay hugged me back.

"Your welcome." He said.

This was one of the best days of my life.

Hey guys! Diana here! And how do you like the story? Comment down below. Anyways thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana🏠