Bond

Another half hour later I was set with a bowl filled with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies that held three types may I add and eight mugs filled with hot chocolate with the addition of marshmallows to it.

" Can I use a hand in here " I called from the kitchen.

" you were calling " Alec stated rubbing the back of his neck looking everywhere but my eyes.

" Yeah, Could you help me with the drinks? "

" yeah sure " he nodded holding onto the tray taking it to the room.
The aroma of fresh cookies took over the house.

" Hazoww, awe the cookies weady yet? " Adam asked excitedly turning everyone's attention to me, Adam and Alec.

" you bet " I assured him smiling down at him in adoration trying to avoid the intense stares.

" is thewe hot chocwate? "

" yep " I ruffled his hair grabbing onto his petite mug filled with his warm hot chocolate that had an extra amount of marshmallows to it.
Everyone was still staring or either secretly taking glances here and it was getting pretty awkward I was starting to doubt sitting here and trying for Alec.

" there's enough for everyone if y'all are wondering. " I smiled

" why'd you do all of this? You shouldn't have " Amelia spoke

" we wanted to share, right Adam? " I smiled down at him leading him to do the same before mumbling.

" yes, I was gonna shawe with Tywer because I wove him and now we awe shawing with you because I wove you guys " he nodded
Awww, this kid can't get any cuter can he. If I was any of them right now I'd be melting like the marshmallows that are now floating in the mugs.

" Awww we love you too bud " Alec side hugged him.

" Thanks buddy we love you too " Blake ruffled his hair.

" Thanks Hazel, you shouldn't have done it. We could of just ate the chip ahoy we got. " Amelia suggested.

" I didn't mind. After all, I did promise Adam that I'd bake his favorite cookies for him. "

" Damnn Hazel they taste heavenly good " Blake cussed getting hit upside the head by Tyler.

" Ow! " Blake whined.

" what was that for? " Blake hissed

" for swearing with Adam around " Tyler glared in response.

" mmm, these taste soo good Hazel. I'm definitely taking the recipe " Melanie complemented

" What if I say it's a secret recipe. " I hint chuckling

" I don't care as long as you keep baking them for us " Melanie declared

" mmm " Alec and Blake chided in.

" Btw what's with you and beverages, milkshake girl? " Blake inquired receiving a laugh from the rest and a stern look on my face at the sudden mention of my stupid nick name.

" Again, with the nickname " I sighed

" who's miwkshake giwl? " Adam wondered making the guys choke on their drinks from laughter at my face knowing if Adam knew who the hell milkshake girl I was done for and stuck with this nickname forever.

The sound of everyone talking and laughing amongst themselves lightened  up the room in a way I couldn't quite comprehend, something was missing.

Among everyone talking, Seth was seated staring into the blank space with a frown etched on his face.
Knowing I might've been the reason to his change of mood only led to me feeling sorry for intruding their sleepover. I don't know why ,but I feel slightly connected to Seth.
Call me dramatic or whatever.
He just reminds me of myself with the slight change of moods and the fact that he doesn't trust anyone that fast. I don't blame him for hating my guts, he has trust issues and that's fine. A thought rushed through my mind that I might regret doing afterwards,but it's worth a try. Walking my way to Seths seat, I hesitatingly sat beside him.