Transparent

My heart didn't stop pumping at a high beat. My tears still rushed to soak my heated face and my hands were trembling along with the rest of my body making me feel weaker by the second. I held myself together fighting trying to maintain myself from falling apart before Alec reached us.
Yes, at times when my panic attacks get this severe I end up blacking out.

" Hey. " Alec finally appeared Seth by him standing as far away as possible a look of horror evident in his eyes as he watched us from afar.
Closing my eyes I hoped that maybe the look in his eyes would disappear or that I can possibly unsee it, yet it was still there.
That look is the reason I doubt myself each day.
That look was why I held myself together for this long hiding my vulnerabilities. Why?
To avoid those looks.
Imagine now, how it'll turn out with the whole school staring at me like that.

By the time I was finished imagining all of these scenarios I was severely shaking trying to breathe as I clutched my hands intensely when Alec shook me out of it.
" Hazel. " He called out for me soothing my back with his arm gently with the boys' voices as a background as they were hissing at Alec making it harder for him to focus and harder for me to calm down.

" That's it, I'm calling the ambulance. " Tyler stated but was stopped from my intense hesitation and Alecs objection as he held onto me saying he'll take me somewhere easier for me to cool down.
Tylers gaze was on us as we walked away brought chills to me.
His look wasn't like the others, not like Seths nor Alecs yet it frightened me more to see it.

The feeling I had deep in my chest ached feeling like there was no air left for me to suck in, like I was deep under water fighting to reach out to somebody and nobody could hear me or reach me. I felt like I was floating further away Alecs voice coming out as an echo.
" Hazel "

" T-take mme home. " I croaked out before my eyes chose to bail out on me.

* * * *

The last thing I remembered hearing was Tyler claiming he'll call the ambulance which defines why I hear the beeping sound coming from my right side.
I opened my eyes and rearing light burned as the white walls welcomed me covering the room as were the white sheets ,covering my legs and curtains separating me from the patient next to me.
I was alone, me, the cold white room, the patient and the loud beeping sound.
I tried standing up ,but my legs were too heavy for me to raise. My heartbeat was at a normal pace yet the beeping sound was fastening up.
The sound grew louder and louder yet my heartbeat is average, I feel it,

Blinking my eyes I turned to my screen and it was evident that my heartbeat was indeed standard which only meant that it wasn't mine but the patient next to me. . .

I tried calling out but my voice came out weak and hoarse. I wiggled myself out pulling onto the curtains as I saw the cold face of the patient. I sucked in a breathe as soon as I saw the face of the patient. It was Aaron, his arms cut and his face bruised as he laid there unconscious. His heart beating hysterically.

" Aaron! " I tugged onto his arm yelling out, pressing all the buttons , but I was too late.
Silence filled the room along with that lonely beat that meant so much yet sounded so little.

" No!! " I yelled being cut off by Alec shaking me from my nightmare.

" Hazel. You're okay, it's just a nightmare. "
He said calming me down, sweat still trickling down my forehead from fright.
I nodded in response turning to my surroundings, all of our friends seated worried and some had that look etched on their face.
The look I hated the most.
I spoke my mind.
" Where's Tyler? " I questioned feeling upset that he wasn't here, but let's not forget that I didn't mean anything , so it's fine. I guess.