Hunt

Hazels P.O.V
Dad says it's average for an anxiety patient to pass out.

Passing out was never something that happened to me before only once in a year that I'd pass out, yet lately it's like all I do. It's been the third time that I have passed out which I still couldn't respond to physically, the doctor last said that it dealt with the heart beat of my own along with the heart disease that I can get from my anxiety.
All I understood was that It meant I wasn't safe, the anxiety was no longer safe for me and maybe ignoring it's existence led me to where I am.
The pressure of thought led me to faint, and as fierce as it sounds it happens within seconds and moments to wake up so maybe somehow it isn't much of a deal.
Anna insisted that it was though dad mentioned that it happened a lot and that it was average for a patient of anxiety to faint and that it didn't mean anything in fact anyone can faint due to pressure as he said. Anna didn't listen, she had her own thoughts on this and insisted on calling in a nurse.
Melanie and the boys were used to it, they found their own way into accepting it and revolving around it. They promised they'll accept my thoughts on everything and that they'll respect my decision. The only thing they promised to interfere about were my pills that they worked on to remind me of. If I forgot, one of them would remind me and if they forgot, they consistently reminded each other. It felt like I was being babied at first, then I realized that I've never felt cared about and that I never understood the difference between being babied and being taken care of.

Though it was just a pass out it felt like a nightmare that I had since I was a child that still haunts me til today.
The sound of crying and screams of a woman that was screaming as if for her life. It feared me to hear cries along with screaming.
I saw it even passed out which led me to knocking myself out of it constantly breathing as if out of breath.

" Is she having an attack? "
The voices were blurred, as I pulled myself out of it still breathing constantly.

" It's a nightmare. " Alec responded blurred yet clear enough for me.

I felt relaxed knowing Alec was nearby, his presence reminded me of Aaron's and how he'll take care of me in a second if I needed him. Though it's funny cause it's different now, with both. Aaron has proven not to just cut us off but to let go of his past which I respect, and Alec the one friend that understood me and how I felt blocked me out after I locked him out of my own world.

I've grown to realize that that's how life is, one second you know the person the next thing you know they maybe gone.
Gone. The word reminded of what led me hear, how I passed out and why.

" Was I out for long? "
What felt like hours lasted only minutes.
Not too dangerous yet not too secure for me to relax. Last I remember, I was in the diner room along with everyone else, now in my room with everyone excluding dad, Uncle John and Tyler.

" About fifteen minutes. " Seth assured before Anna asked everyone to leave the room, me being the only one there.

She was already seated by my side of the bed with an ice pack in her hands.

" You knew that Ice would do its thing. " I joked hoping she'd lose the tension.

" I barely knew anything, if it wasn't for Alec, and Seth I wouldn't of known. "

I smiled at the thought of them knowing what to do.

" Sit here. " She motioned for the space in front of her for me to sit which I did as she pulled my hair tie to braid my hair gently.