Vulnerabilities

Joy. .
Some people define it as a feeling someone feels deeply inside them,
I define it as scintilla glimmer deeply inside oneselfs body.
Some say joy lasts ,but I believe that the scintilla ends up drifting away, but can soon be formed again. .

The joy I had yesterday when dad came was indescribable, but it ended up being defeated once I was told that he was leaving the next morning and then. . .
it got built up again when they told me that he came intentionally for me knowing I wasn't feeling well that day.
I guess he does really care.

I also didn't have the time to thank Tyler for getting dad to come here and surprise me.
He didn't say so himself. I thanked Anna assuming it was her that talked to him ,but she informed me that she was also surprised with John coming home for that day which warmed my heart more knowing Tyler also surprised Anna knowing how hard she's been working.
I guess I misjudged Tyler.

    I tried not to spare any of my time away from dad knowing he'd be leaving today.
We all had dinner out yesterday together and then each of us parted ways.
When I say we parted ways I mean me and dad took off him saying that we need our own time and we wouldn't want to bother the Anderson's for the rest of that day.

  I rode along with Anna, uncle John and dad, this morning as Anna drove them to the airport after dropping me off. I know it sounds cringy that I tagged along even if it was like a five minute drive to school, but every minute counts. Okay?

I had just arrived, my icecoffee in hand along with my bag wrapped around my shoulder as I welcomed myself to the sounds of teenagers talking among themselves, some talking, some laughing and some crying.
It just speaks out to the fact that everyone has a different twist in life. Today you can be the sad one and the next you're the happy one.
Yesterday, I was the distressed one , but a certain group of people made me the happy one, one to be specific.

The doors were still open and students were still arriving some hanging around by the parking lot which meant that I wasn't late, might as well came early today compared to when I come with the guys.

There was no sight of the girls nor the guys anywhere outside ,so I walked ahead and went to my locker to grab my things. My locker was the furthest away compared to our friend group. In fact, Alec, Tyler and Melanie have their lockers side by side leaving the rest across from them which is still considered close, but mine.
A quick check on their lockers and they weren't there standing by them as usual ,so I kept wandering around before reminding myself that we all have English together as first period.

    They were pretty evident to me from the big circle they've formed as they carried with a conversation not realizing that I was standing there.

" Good morning " I greeted a big smile on my face.

" Morning " they all greeted back pure smiles on their faces.

" Hey. " Alec greeted pulling a chair out for me beside him which I took willingly.

" thanks "

" No worries, I heard you're dad came home. How do you feel? " Alec asked everyone turning to me as Alec asked about dad.

Instead of responding with how I felt scintilla  inside I chose to answer simply and not different.

" Let's just say that I woke up today with a smile on my face rather than a pout. "

" Aww, I'm glad you're happy. " Melanie screeched pulling me in a hug.

" Yeah, me too. " I smiled at Tyler who just happened to be starting at me.

" Hey " Blake greeted joining us quietly taking his seat not bothering to look at us which clearly wasn't him.

" Someone's grumpy. " Seth stated catching a glare from Blake.