Blocked out

It was a Friday night yesterday, not the typical one though. It was just the Andersons and me. No one came over and no one left the house. Alex explained that they have one Friday for them to hang out with their friends and the next they stay together and hang out as a family which is sweet to me, but the guys were nagging a lot. Alessandro still found a way to bother me last night. Whether he would make remarks about Tyler being the cutest Anderson in the house or to how I believed him and walked out assuming a toddler will be out there.
Dumb if you ask me.

  Tyler on the other hand was quite quiet, but not the annoyed, disapproving quiet more of a relaxed and assuring quiet if you get what I mean. We all watched a movie together Anna included as we talked and shared our days, questions here and there when I found myself tangled and clutched by a cute little Adam. Both of us were covered and comfortable in the movie room which seemed to be just for ourselves.
Adam was still peacefully asleep, so I quietly slipped myself out of his grasp and walked out and to my bathroom. After cleaning up, I changed into a cute outfit that consisted of boyfriend jeans, a red turtleneck cut to my waist and my signature converse. I let my loose wavy dirty blonde hair fall to my back and applied mascara, lip gloss and headed downstairs.

I walked downstairs wearing my bag and my phone in hand before walking to the kitchen to fix them breakfast so that they don't get us late.

The sound that came from the kitchen affirmed to me that they were in fact awake and actually ahead of me which startled me.

" Morning. " I greeted aloud walking in the kitchen where Tyler was on his phone with a plate of pancakes set aside as he was in his pyjamas, wait. . .
Pijamas?

   He mirrored my confused face as I stood there in front of him startled at what was in front of me and same to him.

" Where are you going? " Tyler questioned

" School," I stated in a duh tone like he was somewhat an idiot.

At first, he just stared down at his food with a smug smile then he realized and turned to me.

" I'm not going today. " He spoke a strict look on his face.

I felt that something was up. Maybe, he had one of those days. I don't know, and so I sat across him.

" Is everything okay? " I questioned sympathetically looking at him.

" Fine, you? " Tyler stared at me.

" yeah, I'm perfectly fine actually. " I smiled approaching the fridge to get milk when both twins walked in their hair messed up and their pjas still on which got me to glaring at them whereas they were surprised to see me I think?

" Why aren't you both dressed? "

" Where are you going? " We all questioned in unison as Tyler held a smug look on his face as he watched us, but soon enough the twins held the same look gleaming at each other before Alex burst out laughing as he pointed at me and laughed elaborately like a ten-year-old.

" Morning, what's all the noise about? " Anna walked in a smile on her face as she approached us.

" beats me. " I shrugged my shoulder before Anna asked me the same question I've been asked for the third time today.

" honey I love your outfit, but where are you going on a Saturday morning. "

I turned back to her my eyes wide as the boys began hysterically laughing as realization hit me while Anna joined along laughing.

  " I guess I'll go change. " I whined before Tyler spoke up.

" Actually after breakfast, we're meeting up at Blake's. " Tyler stated not waiting for a response from me before he took off upstairs. It was like I didn't have an option on whether I want or don't want to go. In a way, I kinda like how it sounded.