Triggers

Hazels POV
The night passed by with the burden of thought. The more I thought, the darker it got.

My nightmares are back yet they seem blurrier this time, somehow blank yet enough for me to visualize. It felt familiar yet I couldn't quite comprehend the feeling or what it reminded me of.
A part of me was worried for myself.
A part of me felt redeemed.

Despite how long the night was yesterday I somehow had the urge to go to school instead of hiding in. A part of me was worried I'd burden Tyler since he's clearly have shown that he wanted his space furthest way possible , although Blake texted me that him and Seth would pass by to pick me up.
I'm pretty sure Seth knew Tyler enough for him to choose a decision for him.

I wrapped myself up with my coat and wore my beanie as I walked out through the back door.

" Hazel. "
One of the twins stood there by the door as he called out for me.

A respond his way and he figured that I was stuck to my feet and so he walked his way over.

" It's freezing out, can't you just wait for mom to take you instead? "

" Don't worry Alex, Blake and Seth are picking me up. " I smiled ruffling his hair which he frowned to.

" How'd you know?! " He asked me referring to recognizing which twin he is while I walked away chuckling.

Blake was seated in the drivers seat as Seth walked out holding his door open for me.

I've never assumed I'd feel closest to Seth, well I'm not quite sure I am though it sure feels like it. He trusted me and I knew that I could trust him. I was lost and so was he, we both had missing pieces that formed a gap within us and somehow it's like he was meant to be a brother to me as I was a sister to him.

" You feeling better? " He asked eying me up and down as if the feeling is physical and not emotional.

" Quite. " I nodded as I sat addressing Blake.

A wave our way before he strolled off walking over the way I came from to tag along with Tyler.

" Did you sleep okay? "

I've always hated when someone asked or assured me after seeing the different side to me, the agitated side of me although it seems that I've only hated the fact that I was transparent, not cared about.
Seeing people pity me or sympathize me hurt my ego as much as it hurt my soul to know they were average while I was strange. I was a daisy while they were roses in a blooming land. Seeing them stare at me from another perspective made me realize that I feared to show who I am only did I realize that I feared showing who I truly was to the wrong people.

" Hazel? " Blake called as I was gazed.

" My bad. "

" Mm " he nodded listening eyeing me once he had a chance since he was busy driving, yet it was obvious he was listening.

" I barely slept, my nightmares are back and they've seem to have gotten worse. I haven't slept since I woke up due to the nightmare that strangled me from my sleep. "

" The nightmares, are they like attacks? "

" They're not as bad, I still go through rapid heart beating, a tightened chest but it's just after them that I uh try to re- refrain myself from getting one, so I stay awake. "