Distructed

Hazels P.O.V
I've never felt something so heavy, weighing me down before.
I've grown to feel something heavy on my chest, a lump hard for me to swallow but I've never had a reason to feel the certain way, I was lost, unable to understand the way I felt.

Today, I felt the exact same feeling, as to something so heavy, so hard for me to speak up about yet today I knew why. There was something that I understood, I felt and I somehow yet believed to be true.

It killed me, along with bodies that were worth lives to live. It killed the trust someone had in me.
It killed the trust I had for someone and it all went into flames, the trust that I've longed to grow, to build and yet it all came bursting down burning the home I've built for myself.

I was burning in his hell that he set for us.

" Ma'am? "

" Mmm " I nodded

" Please answer the question. "

" I- I'm sorry, can you please repeat the question for me. "

" Do you have proof as to what led you here today? "

" N-no not that I'm aware of. " I lied fidgeting with my fingers.

" Where were you May two thousand and fourteen? "

" I- I'm not sure, probably back home. Yeah home. "
I assured.

" Please clarify where home is to you. "

" Canada, Ontario. " I squirmed

", and who were you with at that time? "

" My mom and my sister. "

" , and how is it that you remember exactly who you were with? "
He interrogated.

" I lost my brother that year, I remember that year by the back of my mind. "

" Where was your dad at the time? "

" He um he left us during that period of time, he needed a break. "

" Great, that gives us the clarification we need. " The police officer turned to the detective or who ever his position was.

A look of disgust was written all over my face and I knew they heard how demeaning they sounded.

" Ma'am, I know how you must've heard it but that's not intentionally what I meant. "

" I want to leave. " I stood up to my feet pushing the police officer that guarded the door clutching onto me from running out.

" Let me go! " I hissed tugging his hand off of me as I stood furthest away from him as I began to breathe hysterically.

" Ma'am. " The police officer held me to help me stand up but only led me to panic more than I already had.
" Don't touch me! " I hissed clutching onto my head held by my arms as I knelt down.

" Shes having an attack, get me someone" He walked out of the room hollering aloud reminding everyone that I had severe anxiety.

" I want to see her! " I heard Valery crying to them.

" We're very sorry ma'am but she needs to be held without any outside interactions. " The police officer spoke.

" You don't get it! She's got anxiety and locking her up like that isn't going to do her any good! " Valery hissed at them.
I heard Melanie and Blake involved as well but I had no strength in me to overhear anything. I wanted to breathe and being locked up in this investigation room didn't make it any better.