Missing home

I woke up with sweat on my forehead and tears in my eyes, due to the nightmares I still have each and every night. I sometimes even have flashbacks of what happened that specific night.

Ever since that day, everything changed. Starting from mom and dad. They started arguing daily about who's fault it was. Although, I changed the most. I pushed everyone away and became an introvert. I even tried to push Valery away, but I just couldn't. Everyone else tried to be there for me, but I just couldn't bear losing anyone else. Little did I know that I was.

Valery on the other hand was the one that has been there for all of us. She would try to stop mom and dad from fighting. She tried hard to help me through it. I guess that's why mom and dad always chose her over us. Despite what she goes through throughout her life she manages to put her family ahead. We do the same, but not her specific way.
" She was the beaming light of the house " that's what mom always used to tell us.
Sometimes I even blame her for what happened.
In the end, I guess it wasn't her fault for being herself. I also blamed dad and mom for always choosing Valery over me and Aaron. They were always proud of Valery that they forgot about us. To be honest, I never really tried to make them proud of me because seeing how much Aaron tried pleasing them I knew I didn't have a chance.

It was six am. Which means I woke up on time.
After freshening up I changed into a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a cozy blush pink cropped sweater topping it off with my creme boots and a creme bag.

I wasn't really in a mood for makeup, so I just applied mascara, and lip gloss. I simply straightened my hair and curled the ends of my dirty blonde locks.
Through the intercoms came out non-other than Tyler grunting.
" five minutes and I'm leaving "

I'm starting to hate this device. Note sarcasm.
Who knows? It might come in handy.
I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before grabbing my bag and phone taking the elevator downstairs.

Alex, Alessandro and Tyler were having breakfast at the bar. Even Anna was seated drinking coffee wearing a very elegant suit, so I'm guessing. She's going to work. I don't know, I am just making assumptions since we haven't introduced ourselves properly.
" Good morning " I greeted

" Good morning hun. I love your outfit!" Anna shrieked with a bright smile on her face.

" Thanks, I was thinking it was too simple " I admitted

" it's perfect. Hope you have a great day "

" I hope so " I mumble under my breath.

" I'm off to work, bye and Tyler drive safe " She scolded. Yep, just like I assumed. She's going to work.

" Yeah, yeah " Tyler kissed his mom.
I was about to walk out when one of the twins stopped me.

" Hazel "

" yeah " I responded

" you know we do have food right? Also, it's not healthy for you to go out without breakfast. " Alessandro stated. How did I know he was Alessandro? It seemed obvious that Alessandro was the wise one.

" I usually don't eat breakfast " I explained when I heard the honk which I assume is Tyler's car.

" here, You'll thank me later " he handed me a granola bar.

" Thanks " I smile

" The pleasure is all mine " he winked.
Uhh, maybe I was wrong? Maybe he was Alex?

I was gawking at Tyler's car, but then reminded myself that they're rich and I'm supposed to get used to this.
" like what you see " Alex smirked
" sorta "