Hidden in a box

Hazels P.O.V

" Hunt is my last name Hazel. "
He hissed stoping himself midway.

" Okay, but that doesn't mean anything to us. "

" It does to me. " He stated.

" It does, but I don't think it means anything here at this point. Do you remember living here? "

" No, I don't. We moved to a lot of places as a kid so I really can't remember. "

" Besides even if it were, we still don't know anything about the addresses and what they link to. " Tyler added.

" Times getting late, we should head now so that we can reach the other place. " Tyler instructed us all as we packed in the car.

Seth stood his feet stuck to the ground.

" Seth, we can go back and ask more if you want to. "
He just gazed back at me.

" You know incase you want to make sure? " I continued.

" No, lets go. "
I tried tugging on to him but he yanked his arm and headed to the car as I stood struck to my feet.

It hit me that I knew basically nothing about them and yet respected them, trusted them and believed them with it trying, hoping not to cross a boundary. Though I didn't realize that they didn't trust or believe in me to tell me what went on between them. I see it, yet i don't know.
They saw me, and what was going on and they knew, but I- I didn't and somehow it got to me now knowing I barely know these people.
I couldn't even recognize one of their last names and yet I've been feeling like I'm a best friend to them for a long time, maybe they didn't feel that same way.

I breathed out for my own sake, not to panic and stepped in the car to head to our next destination that still crumbled my stomachs insides to the highest.

The thoughts explored my mind. It relieved me in a way I never thought would. I was anxious and it was getting to me that mom possibly meant nothing through what she left in the notebook and maybe it was all a delusion in her mind and it relieved her to rant out what she thought in her way. It frightened me that the one path that could lead me to something was left, no trace and knowing I had something else to think about relaxed me thought it got me tense around the people I thought of as friends.

That's what it feels like to have anxiety. One moment you're happy, safe, and alive, the next you're sad, insecure and dead inside.

At times you can feel it all at once and no one would believe you. You can trust and in a moment a thought passes by reckoning everything you've built up.

" Hazel. " Melanie called for what seemed like three times.

" Mm, sorry. " I dozed off nodding.

" You okay? You seem tensed. "

" I'm fine. " I nodded sounding cold and pushy so I added in a whispered tone.
" thanks "

The car came to a halt.
" We're here. "

Tyler and Seth both stepped out as soon as the car came to a halt, while the rest were waiting for me to open my side door to step out.

" Melanie, open your side of the door. I need to breathe. "
I blurted

" Haz- "

" Please. "
With that being said everyone followed behind Melanie as her and Valery stepped out.
Alec was the last to step out, he froze on his way out and turned to check if I wasn't having an attack.
A glance my way and I was left alone in the car.