Chaos

Seths P.O.V

" He went missing.... - I haven't seen or heard of him ever since the day he showed up and confessed what it is his father has done. The fear I saw in his eyes that day is indescribable. He was afraid of something, someone. When he left, I made sure to get some research about the accident that had happened for me to be able to see the full image. I was frightened for him, i assumed his father might be exactly why he had that look in his face but then read that the driver had been caught and is already serving his time in prison. The next day he didn't show up, I waited and nothing. Days later and I received the news that he had gone missing, and it was the exact same night he came to me that he had gone missing. He could be kidnapped, have commit suicide or ran away, and I wasn't able to stop it- " She began to tremble shaking lightly as her husband calmed her.

" Have you heard of him since? " Tyler asked knowing I was now stiff at the mentioning of my parents' accident.

She motioned her head left and right as an answer to Tylers question, while I was still wrapping my head across everything she'd just mentioned, his name, his mother, therapy, writing, his confession, his journal and him going missing.

" When was this? " I asked bluntly startling them.

" This past November. " She answered me.

" Didn't Hazel come in November? " I turned to Tyler to confirm what it is I was putting together in my mind.

" Yeah, why? "

I avoided his questioned turning to the woman when we heard Hazel calling. Tyler nodded at me knowing we were on the verge of getting them to talk, he left saying that he'll check on Hazel while I was left talking to the woman.

" Do you happen to remember the journal he had with him? When was the last time you saw it? "

" I asked him about it once, because I realized that he brought it in with him one day and left it back home the other. I didn't see it much often and he held onto it for dear life, it never leaving his side. " She explained.

" Excuse me. " I excused myself rushing outside to get the one thing I kept from everyone, including Tyler.

I opened Tyler's car door extending my hand underneath my chair pulling Hazels moms notebook exactly where I left it.

Chanting, I handed it to her. " Is this it? "

She froze staring at me in disbelief and by the look she gave me I knew it was what I had in mind.

" Where'd you get this? " She asked her eyes tearing up.

" As far to what I assume, Elliotte is Hazel's brother which we know as Aaron which had run away from home three years ago leaving his family to deal with the chaos of his loss. Hazel and her sister didn't know that he was adopted though it seems like he didn't either that's until he probably found out which got him into leaving without giving them a proper goodbye. Their family soon grew apart and Hazel came to live with Tylers family while her mom and sister were left back home. I'm not sure if your husband had mentioned but the last time we showed up, her mom passed days before leaving this notebook behind asking to keep it from their father. "

She froze flipping though the pages as i spoke, but then I froze stopping myself to it, as she asked me the question that clicked in my mind.

" What about the newspaper page, the one Eliotte had? " She asked.