Pity

It's been a week since dad left and so far it's going well. I could say the same about school. Dylan and his friends haven't approach me yet. Luckily, they didn't approach Seth or the guys either so they probably believed what I said. I can't say it is a lie because it simply was true.

The school was close to emptying.
There were only five cars left which were Tyler's and the guys and two others I had no clue who were for.
It's been half an hour since the bell rang and still no sign of any of them.
I was tired and curious to what was taking them so long, so I did what I had to do: check up on them.
I was about to walk inside when I heard voices coming from behind the building. The voices led me behind the school which basically
Emphasized the beauty of the saying

" the grass is greener on the other side "

There stood Tyler, Seth, Alec,Blake, Amelia and Melanie. Standing beside them were two other figures I couldn't catch.
I started walking closer which helped me hear better. Luckily, no one caught my presence yet. I wasn't hiding though, I was just being quiet, too quiet.

" Let Dylan know that what she said was crap,
she is with us, you touch her you'll deal with the consequences "

" This isn't the first time,Tyler.
What happened before will happen again "

Justin smirked leading Tyler to jump at him. Tyler kept throwing punches and none of the guys cared to stop him. Each of them had a raging look etched on their faces. They just stood there and held the other guy back from jumping to help his friend.
Me, being the idiot I am ran out of the blue and started pulling Tyler off of him.

" Tyler, stop " I panicked trying my best to stop him from throwing more impacts
Alec took a hold of me trying to prevent me from stopping Tyler.

" Alec, let go " I yelled

" stop him " I yelled to Seth
I tried to resist Alec's hold but his grip was too tight

" Alec please, stop him " and thats when I started crying.

I tried to fight the tears but there was no way I could prevent them from falling with the fight still going on in front of me.
Blake and Seth let go of Justin's friend and ran up to pull Tyler off of Justin to stop him from making more damage.
Tyler got out of their grip and walked off. Justin was now being picked up by his friend and leaded to his car. Seth, well Seth stood there staring at me with a fearful look in his eyes while Blake ran off to stop Tyler from running off with the state he's in. Me, I'm historically breathing, with streams of tears falling down my cheeks with Alec by my side trying to calm me down. Standing a few feet away were
Seth, Melanie and Amelia startled at my sudden attack.

" it's okay "

" Hey you'll be okay. Deep breathes Hazel, deep breathes. "

" it's okay, you're okay "
Alec assures me scooping me up and taking me to the parking lot.
Seth followed us with a look I couldn't comprehend. It was filled with a varied amount of emotions.

" Is she going to be okay?? " Seth spoke for the first time.

" Alec, lets take her to the hospital " Seth informed

" Seth, calm down it's just a Panic attack. She'll be okay " Alec confirmed him.

" What if sh- "

" Seth, stop you're making this worse. Go with the girls you need to calm down " Alec cuts him off, but Seth didn't budge.

" I'm not going anywhere "
I don't blame Seth for freaking out at my phase.
My tears finally dried up ,but I was still shaking uncontrollably. I turned to the guys and told them I needed the bathroom.
They luckily approved, but were following my every step.