Burden

It seemed like I didn't nap for that long. I woke up having a nightmare that was basically reality. It's probably because I was so stressed about what happened, I ended up dreaming it.
It was still early and I had essays to work on and I didn't want to start off with a bad start, so I decided to go shopping for ice cream and junk food since that's the only way I do things. I know the Andersons have tons of food, but I wouldn't want to be more of a burden. I slipped my phone and money into my back pocket and left my room. I took the back door to avoid eye contact with anyone. Don't get me wrong or anything, but I'm not in the mood for anyone and I don't want them worrying about where I'm off to. It isn't their business either.

To be honest I had no idea where I'm going. What I knew was that I had the Anderson's address in case I got lost.
The last time I walked from school I noticed there was a Walmart a few blocks away, so I decided to walk there since that's the only way I could get anywhere.

On my way there I felt like someone was following me, but that's probably my instincts playing with me. It was then when I noticed a figure behind me using my phone to mirror the reflection. I noticed that the stalker wasn't good at what he was doing and that it seemed like his first time, so I figured I'd play with his mind a bit. I started hollering for help holding my laugh at the look on his face. He was shocked and it was hilarious. He ran up to me held his hand over my mouth to stop my hollering.

" shh Hazel, it's just me " Alessandro hushed I'm guessing since he's the one that's been inquisitive about me walking my way to places.

" you know you're making this worse. It looks like you're drugging me " I stated my voice muffled which made him realize and throw his hand back to his side.

" Why didn't you freak out? " Alessandro looked at me curiously.

" You did all the work for me, Alessandro " I teased

" you knew it was me " he stated cheerily at the fact that I managed to figure which twin he is.

" duh, you are the one that's being nosy as to why I walk to school. how stupid do you think I am? "

" not as stupid as Alex. That's for sure " Alessandro joked which led me to flip him behind the head.

" oww, what was that for?? " Alessandro whined

" for following me. "

" hey, I was just being a good person "

" a good nosy person "

" Seriously, what if there actually was somebody stalking you? What would you do then huh? Holler? "

" If it would freak him out the way it freaked you then yes, I would've shouted for help. " I smirk

" I'm being serious Hazel, our area isn't safe. You can't be walking here alone. Plus, why are we at Wal-mart anyway? "

" I needed some stuff " I replied

" what is it that's so important for you to come all over here to get? "

" stuff, just stuff "

" fine, don't tell me "

" good "

" you know Hazel, there are some people that are trying to be nice and are trying to be your friends, and you can't avoid them all your life " Alessandro hissed out of nowhere. I've never seen him pissed. I mean since I've been here he was always calm and friendly.

" I heard what he said okay?? I know you guys don't want me there, and I don't want to be there either. Do you guys think this is easy on me?? I hate this as much as you guys and I know I'm invading your lives and I hate it, but I have nothing to do about it. " I retort about to take off when he held my wrist.