Homesick

I was now standing, towering over the table collecting the dishes and taking them to the kitchen. Anna being Anna had to stop me and I quote " go have some fun "
Sadly, I was kicked out of the only escape I had.
Before taking the elevator upstairs I turned to dad.

" Dad, I was wondering if maybe we could talk " I questioned

" Yeah, sure what's up? "

" there's a lot that I've been wanting to talk about with you, but I didn't have the privilege to. "

" looks like there's a lot that I've missed " dad joked bumping his shoulder with mine.

" I guess. So are you free now "

" I need to discuss something important with John. I'll be up there when I'm done "

" Great, thanks pa " I hugged him and took the elevator to my room. I had no way out of movie night, but I didn't want to barge on them with anything in hand, so I grabbed the tubs of ice cream while I'm at it.

I am now standing in front of the cinema room deep in thought whether I should go inside or just bail on Anna's idea. I mean if they wanted me to come they would've asked-

" what are you waiting for? an invitation? " Tyler blurted boldly

" an invitation would be fine " I fake smiled at his boldness as he walked away leaving me standing at the entrance.

" Milkshake girl, What took you so long? " Alec came up to me which gained him a glare from me in return.

I raised the bag that held the goods blurting
" brought these "

" I knew I liked you for a reason " Alec hugged me which led me to chuckle. Alec being the polite gentleman he is led me inside. The room was spectacular. It was a mini version of a Cinema except for the chairs. The chairs were more affluent.

As soon as I walked in everyone quieted down and turned their gaze to Tyler. I don't blame them because I, myself was looking at Tyler waiting for him to kick me out or throw another comment at me, but instead, he just went back to what he was doing which was oddly strange.

" Alright then I'll go choose the movie and you guys get the food sorted out " Alec spoke and was about to run off to grab the remote when Seth held him by his shirt. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Seth and Melanie were in the room as well. They dropped by after dinner.

" you're not gonna get away with this again. I don't want to end up watching Frozen again. " Seth grunted

" Hey, take that back. You liked it. I saw it by the look on your face " Alec whined

" I was on the verge of punching your damn face "
They kept going like that til Melanie stopped them and spoke

" How about we vote, mkay? " This seemed to stop both of them from bickering.

" Hey Hazel, do you mind getting the plates for me? " Amelia asked.

" sure " I stood up to get them.

We finally finished and are finally seated with the junk in front of us. We had to choose between Divergent and Fast and furious. I guess you know which one we're going to watch after all six guys are voting for Fast and Furious.

We were fifteen minutes into the movie when Alessandro asked me
" I can't believe you bought the ice cream for me. I assumed you just asked out of curiosity. "

" why would I not get it for you? After all, you did come along and help. " I smiled at him

" Thank- " Aless was caught off by Tyler.