psychopath

Hazels P.O.V
I haven't been taking it easily lately. With everything on my mind it was hard to accept it.

It felt weird.
You know how I've always wanted to know the main specific reason as to why he left us and here I am with that and still not satisfied.

It's like knowing was a lot worse than it being hidden from me all this time.
It's not like I didn't expect myself not to like what it was ,but I for sure never thought it was worse than what I had in mind.

Everyone respected me enough to stay away from me knowing I was still not accepting things.
Dad, to be specific, I made it clear that I didn't want to cross paths with him, my own father for the love of god.
The moment he walks in the house, I walk out. The moment he leaves, I'm in and that's how it's been lately.

It's like everyday I hope that this isn't what it is yet somehow it seems more than that.

**Siren**

The intercom began to whale out and I didn't have enough time for my thoughts before I had to rush off while they woke up ,so I don't cross paths with any of them.

Anna knew what that I've been waking up earlier than the rest to take my mind off things and head on my own which she didn't approve up but gave in knowing this is what I needed. Lately she wakes up the same time as I do as she prepares my coffee before I leave making my insides literally warmer.
Say it's cliche ,but to a person that misses motherly love feels like this is all I need to make me slightly happier, on the inside of course.

" Morning Anna " I greet as I walked into the kitchen where she had a light smile on her face greeting me back with a kiss on the forehead.
" Good morning honey "

" You know the coffee you make me lately is the reason I wake up for school. "

" Ouch " She mocks holding onto her heart acting like one her kids which I chuckled to.

" You sounded like Alex for a moment. "

" More like John, that's where Alex gets it from. " She rolls her eyes at the mention of her husband as I laugh agreeing seeing how John behaves.

" Yeah, I've realized that. " I smiled at the thought of her kids.

" Alex and Adam have uncle Johns goofy side and smugness. Alec has a mix of both of you I guess. He's got your sweetness and generosity and a bit of uncle Johns goofy side. "

" What about Tyler? " She asked confused that I didn't mention him.

" Tyler's genuine, but hides it. I know there's a lot more to him ,but he chooses to hide it. "

" It's funny. " She chuckled to herself not giving me a proper reason as to what is funny.

" What is? " I questioned.

" He has said the same about you. "

" He has? " I questioned her nodding before we both heard the second siren that assigns them to be downstairs for breakfast.
I took that as my cue to head off before bundling myself up with my scarf clutching onto my coffee as the one source of heat my way there.

A few blocks, the wind glistening and the warm steam coming out of my coffee as my only source of warmth. There were no sounds of birds, but the sound of the wind whistling becoming my comfort when a car stopped by me ruining the vibe.
I let out a sigh once I saw who it was because of the hope I had for it to be dad but instead was Tyler.

Expecting him to roll down the window and talk to me like I'm somewhat a stranger instead he walked out of his car and walked to my side of the car.

" It's freezing, get in. " He stated boldly holding my door open for me yet still looked serious.