Shotgun

The next day I woke up earlier than I expected to. I mean I should've expected it I passed out at ten pm slept to noon woke up and went back to sleep an hour later.

    I was deep in thought as my eyes were set upon my sealing when I heard shuffling coming from the other side of the bed, below the bed.
Squealing I held onto my pillow waiting for an attack when a tired-looking Alec appeared.
Soon I noticed that the pillow that was in my hand suddenly flew across the room and flat on Alec's confused face. He was too tired to stop it from crashing instead he began whining.

" Oww, what was that for?! "

" for scaring the crap out of me! " I hissed

" what are you doing in my room? " I narrowed my eyes at him waiting for an explanation.

" I couldn't sleep, I kept having scenarios that you had an attack, so I figured it wouldn't bother you if I slept on your bedroom floor. "  Alec sheepishly smiled.

" You could've just woken me up to sleep with you guys in the movie room for you not to worry. "

" I was, but you looked tired and I didn't want to bother you unlike some people throwing pillows on people's faces. " Alec mimicked
Allowing me to chuckle.

" here sleep in my bed it's still seven in the morning. "

" what! I don't even wake up this early on school days. "

" oh, would you quit whining and get to bed! "
With that being said I took a hold of my towel and clothes and walked into my bathroom.

    You know that feeling when you just walked out of the shower changed and all slumped on your bed not knowing what to do next, well that's the phase I'm in right now.
It still happens to be seven and a half and I don't know what to do although I'm still debating whether I should sit around the backyard in the fresh autumn breeze. Yeah, I don't think so.

   Alec wasn't in the room when I walked out. I bet he threw himself on somebody else's bedroom floor and fell back asleep. I mean he out of everyone else but I have had a bad night.
I guess I know what I'll be doing this early of a morning.
Tiptoeing to the kitchen I wandered around the kitchen in form of cooking them breakfast.

As soon as I finished with the last set of pancakes I rushed to the intercom machine and did what I was waiting to do since I arrived here.
With a press of a button and all of them will be awake just like that.
The drill went on as soon as I set my finger on the button. Knowing that it wouldn't turn off unless I turned it off myself with my fingerprint I rushed to finish setting up the diner table. I didn't have to wait long to turn the system off since I heard they're bickering and whining from the other room.
I finally felt satisfied with how the table looked with the chocolate chip pancakes and normal pancakes set on each side of the table with the addition of waffles. Syrup, Nutella, whipped cream and honey were all set among the rest of the toppings. I also cooked bacon and a set of eggs in case anybody didn't like the idea of pancakes. Who would though?
The other side of the table held drinks, oh, and you should see how Adams's baby pancakes looked on his plate they were so cute compared to the big ones.
Oh, god Adam!
Realization finally hit me remembering that I was in charge of Adam.
I took off my apron and rushed to movie room expecting myself to look at strangled teenagers on the floor with a toddler smushed between them, but was only faced with a tidied room and only Alec on the other side of the room asleep.
Not wanting to bother Alec I walked out and let him sleep in peace. I also didn't have the time to bother him since I was in the middle of a manhunt.

I didn't have to tire myself and look upstairs because I heard Adam's voice chirp from the corridor that led to the diner room.

   Tyler and Adam were standing by the door as if trying to comprehend what's going on.
I simply walked to them greeting Tyler on my way and picked Adam.