Her death.

Tyler's P.O.V

" Hazels mom lost her life. "

Hearing that again only led Hazel to break down on the floor clutching onto her chest sobbing.

" No, N-no it's- it can't be. " She assured herself as she rocked back and forth. It triggered her and we all knew that, except for mom, dad and Uncle Ethan who stood there struck tears streaming down their faces.

" Hazel. " Alec called her kneeling down next to her.

" Haz, " He called again, nothing it seemed as if we weren't there standing, as if he wasn't in front of her calling her name.

She was there, but also gone.

All she was able to do was deny. .

" I- I need to leave. " She cried running up the stairs leaving us all standing there.

About to rush behind her, Uncle Ethan held me back.

" She's okay. She just needs time. "

" Do you not see that she's having an attack? " I stated staring back at him in shock.

Without a single word being said I rushed behind her, Seth and Alec following behind.

It was locked. She locked herself in.

* Flashback *

" It's locked. She locked herself in. " Blake called.

" Rose. " Melanie called softly knocking.

" Rose, open up. I just want to talk. " She tried again.

" Rose. " I called knocking harder but being slightly pushed back by Melanie telling me that she could handle it and that she needed time from me as long as Alec.

" Rosy, it's me " Seth called.

" Open up. " Again, nothing.

I heard a snap of wood breaking as I sat there still knowing I'd be the last she'd want to see, yet I never knew that that was the last thing I wanted to see.

* End of flashback *

I froze, completely.

Seth set me aside before heading to her door.

" Hazel. " Seth called

" Haz, it's me,- Seth. " that's when it hit him that it felt similar.

Backing up he claimed.
" I can't do this. " and left.

" Maybe, we should leave her. She needs her space. " Blake patted me on the back pulling Alec behind him as they headed downstairs.

I stood there glaring at the door, unable to face it, Melanie standing there with me realized.

" Ty, it's not the same. "

" She needs us. "

" She just lost her mother. She needs the time for herself to comprehend that. "
I nodded before she side hugged me leaving as well as I sat there, my back set on her door.