Unrevealed

" You okay? " Blake turned to me while I ended the phone call. A nod was enough for him to realize that I was still confused myself.

" Alec, -" Blake began but I cut him off as soon as he spoke.

" I miss him. "

" I know, I just want you to reconsider things with him. He's been off since you blocked him out. It's like how it's been when Rose did the same thing.Tyler the same It's like everything repeated itself. "

" Rose did the same thing? "

" She cut them both off and they've began to cut off each other leaving a whole gap in the group. It's just that I try so hard to run away from my parents growing apart and here they are doing the same thing. "

" I'm sorry. " I apologized continuing what it is I had to be sorry for.
" I'm sorry for putting you through the middle of this when you tried to be there for me from day one. "

Instead of a reply back I was received with a kiss on the forehead before we both rushed out to the Andersons household.

Barging in we came face to face with the whole group seated by the living room along as they all were engaged in a conversation.
I traced my eyes around them all but mainly focused on Seth trying to maintain my focus on something less stressful.

They seemingly froze as they saw me, Amelia mainly was quiet and was the furthest possible from all of them. I froze as did she.
I wanted to yell out at her. I wanted to shout, cry, sob, but I just stood there calmly.

I didn't have the urge to burst out in Amelias face but I wanted to rant it all out.
Everything, as to how she's ruined the trust that I've built for them or as to how she took advantage of my lowest state. I'm well aware who to trust and who not to ,but beyond that she broke the link between us all.
A part of me hated her for that.
It's funny, how I had an instinct towards her from day one yet I didn't take it, I didn't approve of it.
Trust that first instinct, not the judgement.
There's a difference between instinct and judgement. I had an instinct towards Amelia that she despised me yet I didn't take it. I had a judgement, a certain judgement that I judged Seth with which I shouldn't have yet again it's a judgement. Somehow maybe I still hope that she has a side to this where she's going through something no one goes through, but her, but for now I'm speaking as it is an instinct more than a judgement since there is no immaculate reason to what she's done nor does she have a proper excuse for her to expose what she has.
It's not like I gave her a reason for her to resemble what I go through with taking a clip of my attack or what it has been doing to me.
She had no right.

" I know. " I spoke up my eyes never leaving hers. It felt like it was the only thing I had to say for her to feel bad about it and speak up. I had to watch her suffer and try to explain why she did it. I had to watch her go through the pain I have gotten through, I wanted to watch her cry and ramble out to me as to why she did that and why she's acting like she's so sorry for what's she's done. I wanted to cry to Melanie about how I'm feeling but knew that she may have knew at some point. I wanted to cry out to Seth for telling me. Everyone else had no clue but Seth and Melanie who had their sight struck to the floor feeling somewhat ashamed for what is happening.
Tyler, Alec and Blake all just stood there struck unaware of what's going on trying to understand from Seth but he had his eyes occupied for him to give them an answer. Blake ended up questioning Melanie as she seemed to begin to explain as to why Amelia is pleading me.

" Hazz-el" She began

" P-please not here. " She pleaded tears streaming down her face.

" I trusted you. I trusted you yet I shouldn't have. You proved to me that I shouldn't yet I didn't take that. I trusted you over myself.
It's funny cause I don't hate you for what you did but hate myself for trusting you and letting you be, accepting you yet you couldn't accept me. "