Acceptance

I was seated by a bench outside the school building when the bell went off assigning me that the day has begun.
    I truly had no intentions into coming in today, but knowing me I'd be home moping around ,so I figured I'd make a use out of the day. I mean, after all it's a Friday.
Classes were the usual. The first class, I was focused and writing down notes. The second, I was writing down notes. The third, I was doodling. The fourth, let's just say that I was keeping track of the time before lunch rolls in.

       As soon as the bell rang I was out and in line for lunch. After grabbing my lunch I spot Tyler and the guys seated at their table while I make my way to mine. Aka the one I sat at last time. Each of them either smiled or nodded my way. I guess that's their way of greeting people.
Before I could take a seat Blake made his way over to me.
" Hey "

" Hi, it's nice to know one of you knows a proper way of greeting " I joke which he lets go with a laugh

" How are you? I hope your feeling better "

" Better than ever. Thanks "

" Are you sure? "

" Blake, you guys have got to stop asking me that after every time you see one of my breakdowns. The fact that you guys know is enough already "
I bursted and by the look on his face it's obvious that wasn't what he expected, at all. It brought me back to my senses though knowing that I had no right to burst out to him like that.

" I'm sorry, it's just the fact that all of you have seen them is stressing me out, and I'm not sure if you noticed but I refuse to show my weak side "

" You're right. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked it's just you got us worried. "

" Don't worry about me I'm fine ,just try avoiding asking me these questions here. I wouldn't want anyone else hearing about this side of me. "

" Sure thing, now would you like to brighten up our day and join us at our table? "

" Yeah, no thank you especially after last time "

" Everyone would love it if you'd be there "

" maybe another time Blake. Thanks "

" Incase you change you're mind. We're right there "

" got it " I laugh finally taking a seat at my table.

Lunch was quiet, until my phone rang with a call from a friend back home.

" Hello "

" Hazel? "

" That's me, who is this? "

" Christina "

" oh, hi?  "

" is it true? "

" what is? "

" that you left without giving any of us notice "

" yeah, about that. I barely got to say it to
Valery and mom properly. It all happened in a hurry. I didn't even know I was leaving the country "

" that sucks. We miss you here. Everyone says hi. "

" I miss you guys too. "
    Me and Christina were catching up when a sudden presence caught my eye. Everyone's eyes actually.
I didn't let her notice bother me, that was until she took a hold of my soda.

" Hey Tina, I got to go. It was nice catching up with you though. "

" yeah sure, take care Hazel. Bye "

" Are you lost? " I got no response
I stood up  about to clutch my soda from her ,but soon stopped at what I saw her doing. She emptied my barely drunken soda on herself. Yes, you heard me correctly. I was still struck at what happened when I heard a sharp scream followed by profanities.