Birthday surprise(Harry potter)

(Gender neutral)

It was your bestfriend Harry's birthday today. You guys hadn't seen eachother for almost a year. He had been staying with the Weasley's, and you weren't supposed to go over there. Your parents and the Weasley's didn't really see eye to eye after Arthur and your father got into a fight. Of course, the Weasley's all loved you, despite the family differences. Despite all of that, it was still Harry's birthday, and you and the twins and Ron, had all came up with a way for you to surprise him. So here you were, fixing to apperate to the Weasley's house. Just as you were about to say the spell, your mom comes bursting through the door. She looks you up and down before yelling. "Where do you think your going y/n l/n?" You sigh before dropping your hands to your sides. "Mom it's Harry's birthday. I'm going to go visit him" "and where exactly?" You sigh again. "The Weasley's" she gasps before shaking her head. "No! No, I will not allow it" you huff. "No y/n, I'm sorry I know potter is your friend but I am not allowing you to go to Molly's house. You know how your father and I feel about him" You roll your eyes before crossing your arms. She scoffs at you. "Okay number 1, Harry is my BESTfriend. And number 2, I've already talked to dad about it. He told me that I could go as long as I'm home before dinner tomorrow" Your mom furrowed her eyebrows. "Y/d/n!" You roll your eyes as your father walks through the door. "You called?" "Yes I did. I would like to know just what makes you think that you can tell out daughter/son, that they can go to the Weasley's house, after everything we've been through with those horrible people!" She snipped. Your dad took a step back. "Well honey, y/n is 16 now. And Harry is her/his best friend. I think they deserve a chance to see him. They haven't seen eachother in almost a year". She rolls her eyes and scoffs. "Well, what about all of the fights with them?" "Oh honey, that was in the past. Arthur and Molly have already forgiven us. And I forgave them. It's YOU who hasn't forgiven them yet". You smile at your dad. Your mom scoffs once more. "Well, if your going to be at the Weasley's, y-you might as well just stay there for the week". Your eyes widen. "Really?" You ask in excitement. Your mom sighs and nods her head. "You better get going. A little birdie has told me today is your bestfriend's birthday" you give them both a quick hug before saying the apparation spell. You open your eyes only to see the burrow. You had already told Molly the news about you staying all week and she was delighted.
........
Fred and George come outside to greet you. "Where's Harry and Ron?" "Inside with everyone else. We were going to have to come in as we all sing happy birthday, and we all yell surprise. He'll turn around to see what we mean, and you'll be standing there". You smile. "That's perfect" The twins smile before grabbing your hands and pulling you inside quietly.
.......
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Harryyyyyyy! Happy birthday to you!" They all cheered as Harry blew out his candles. "Well, what did you wish for?" Arthur asks. "Oh, well, I've been wanting to see y/n for a while now. She's my bestfriend and I miss her very much" your heart skips a beat. Tears fill your eyes as you walk into the doorway. "SURPRISE" everyone yells while pointing behind him. He gives a confused look before turning around. His hand covers his mouth as a tear falls from his eyes. "Y/N!" He yells. He quickly gets up and sprints to you, engulfing you in a hug. He lifts you up off the ground and spins you around. You giggle and hug him back tightly. "Merlin y/n I missed you so much!" You giggle at him. "I missed you too Harry" Everyone giggles and chuckles. Harry puts you down before leading you back over to the table. You sit down next to him, and enjoy the evening with the Weasley's and Harry. "So, I'm guessing you go back tomorrow then?" His voice changes. He sounds sad. You smile at him before placing a hand on his shoulder. "Actually, I'm here for the whole week" his eyes beam with joy. He smiles before hugging you again. Everyone laughs and eats their dinner. "Best. Birthday. Ever"