No idea~ Fred Weasley

Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Soooo about the Christmas imagines....I really don't feel like writing the other three lmao. I still can if you guys want me to...but like- if you don't- that won't hurt my feelings!

Julia was in her 5th year at Hogwarts. For as long as she could remember, she was friends with the golden trio.

During her 3rd year, she had become really good friends with the Weasley twins. She loved helping them pull pranks on Filch and Snape. Her all time favorite was when they basically exploded Professor Umbridge's classroom during the twin's 5th year.
(Yes I know they did this later. But we imagine in this book)

Over time, she had come to realise her true feelings for Fred Weasley. He had come to realise his for Julia.

You were in potions with Fred, George, Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

You were copying down notes when you felt a tap on your knee. You look down to see a crumpled up piece of paper on the ground. You furrow your eyebrows and grab it, looking up at Snape to make sure he wasn't watching you.
You sigh and unfold the paper, reading the untidy hand writing that came from Fred Weasley.

Want to pull a prank?

You look up to see the twins smiling sheepishly at you. You smile and nod your head. You had been aching to have a little fun today.
It was a rainy day, so you couldn't go outside on your breaks like you normally would. And- since O.W.L.S were only a week away, you and Hermione had been studying together all week and it was EXHAUSTING.

******

You secretly pour your perfume into the mixture Amortentia. The twins snickered as Harry and Hermione scoffed at you from behind.

"What are you three up to?" Ron sneered behind you. You quickly shove the perfume bottle into your robe pocket and turned around to face him.
"Nothing! Don't be so nosy Ronald" you tease. He chuckles and continues on his potion.

You didn't know this, but Ron had a secret crush on you. He had found his feelings right after 1st year. He had been meaning to tell you ever since you pulled him out of the black lake after the goblet of fire...but he was too scared. Now, more than ever...he felt brave enough to tell you- he just had to find the right time.

*****

"Snape! Snape I think we've done it!" George beams, pushing the cauldron towards the edge if the desk.
Snape raises his eyebrows before before standing up and walking over to them.
"Well done Weasleys and y/l/n...10 points Gryffindor and (y/h)"
(If your house is Gryffindor, just ignore the "and y/h")

"Well...aren't you going to test it to make sure it works?" Fred asks. Snape scoffs and begins to walk away.
"Oh come on Snape, we all know about your little crush on Umbridge" you tease.
Snape whips his head around to look at you.
"Do not" he protests.
"Then prove it- what do you smell in the Amortentia potion?" Fred asks, picking the cauldron up and moving it towards Snape.
Snape rolls his eyes and walks up to you three.
"If I smell it and tell you what I smell...will you leave me alone?" He asks. You all three nod your head excitedly.
Snape sighs before taking a quick whiff of the potion.
"Hmmmm...smells like- like peaches and wine" he explains.

Let the prank...begin

Your eyes widen as you reach into your pocket and pull out the half-empty bottle of peach wine scented perfume.