Thump...

The always so cool president lost his tongue again. His heart was ready to come out. He forgot to blink.

'Nong.... Pham' He took the junior's name unconsciously.

'wh... Where to pu... Put these?' Pham asked. He was stammering.

'huh... Oh. Yeah. I'll get them. Thank you so much.' Dean's eyes were glued on Pham's face. Pham handed boxes to Dean.

'Ahhmmm. Dean, we were going to beach if you remember.' Win was hiding his laughter so the other two too. Dean gave them death glare.

'Go inside. I'll be there in a minute.' Dean said in his super cold tone.

'Don't make us wait forever.' Boss patted Dean's shoulder. They went inside the bus with chuckle. Dean cursed them under his breath. He turned back to Pham who was standing there with confused look for his seniors behavior. He looked at his friend who was looking confused too and was dragged inside the bus by Win.

'Thank you, we......I've to go now..' Dean didn't know himself too that he had such a soft tone.

'Thi.....this is for....for..y...you... There.... There is your name o....on it...so it'll not be mixed with other......boxes.' Pham handed the box to Dean. His pink cheeks were turning into red.

'This boy will be death for me one day.' Dean was trying hard to not scare the little boy in front of him by pulling him into his strong arms what he wanted to do so badly. He took the box.

'Thank you.' He replied with the soft smile. 'I'll go now. I'll.... I'll see you later.....' With the heavy heart, he left the boy. Until the bus left the parking, his eyes didn't leave Pham, who was watching his mate with the same feelings. With a sweet smile.

Unaware of the upcomings,

both hearts were filled with an alien feeling.

Dying to hold each other into their embrace.
.
.
.

'Will You stop smiling like an idiot Dean? You are giving me goosebumps.' Win was rubbing his arm.

'But why did you get this spacial lunch box? With star shaped luk chup!' Boss tried to pick 1 piece but Dean hid the box.

'Hoy.... You have your's.' Dean complaint.

'Dean..... Whats gotten into you?' Boss was laughing in disbelief.

'But why did he get this for Dean? Does he too????' Win grabbed Korn's arm dragging his response.

'Wiiiin. Leave my hand.'

'Sorry sorry.'

'But true, I saw him when we were leaving. He was watching the bus.' Korn agreed with Win.

'But there was Team too, he might be watching his friend.' Boss pointed a possibility.

'But Dean got the box. Only his box has star shaped luk chup. Rest of us got the regular shaped.' Win blew it away.

'True. Why? Why did he make spacial box for me? DAMN. Calm down Dean. There might be no reason behind it.' Dean was lost in his thoughts.

'Oye Dean!!!! What are you thinking? Stop staring at the box now. You are creeping me out.' Korn kicked his cousin. Dean glared at them with cursing.
.
.
.
*Pham's room

*ping

Pham's message tone rang. He put the book aside and opened the line app.

Manau: Phaaaaaaam. Pham Pham
               Phaaaaaaam. 😖