Edward Scissorhands #6

Imagine you finding Edward Scissorhands in the mansion and you visit him frequently to help teach him some new things.

*Requested by lokisbuckycxo*

1963.

It was the first day of Fall as you were moving into a blue colored house in a suburban neighborhood in California. You recently graduated from college and decided to live an independent life somewhere else to start your career as a professional photographer. You've been taking pictures ever since you've been interested in photography during your freshman year in high school. While you were in college, you had your own photography business near your college campus to earn some money. After you graduated college, you had set a goal in your adventurous mind to travel the world or to find unexpected places to take pictures of that no one has ever seen before.

After you finished unpacking all of your stuff, you decided to explore the neighborhood and get to know more about it. You took your camera case that had your Nikon F camera inside it in case you see something interesting to take some pictures with and you rode your bicycle around the neighborhood. It looked very nice and the different colored houses looked very pretty. You noticed a group of women that looked like housewives outside talking, as if they were gossiping, when they saw you. Everything about the neighborhood was very nice, but it didn't inspire you to take any photographs.

As you were taking a break from riding your bicycle, you glanced up and you saw a dark mansion on top of the hill. It looked abandoned and it seemed like nobody lived inside it, which seemed like the perfect place to finally take photographs. Haunted mansions or manors always fascinated you, so you thought this was the perfect opportunity to capture something unexpected. You rode your bicycle down the street to look for a way up the hill. A couple minutes later, you reached the end of the street and you noticed an entrance way, with a broken rusty gate door on the ground. You got off your bicycle and you started walking, with your bicycle, towards the entrance and you started walking up the hill.

By the time you were at the top of the hill and you could see the mansion from the other side of the wall. You parked your bike by the gothic-like metal gates before you entered through them. You moved some vines that were hanging down on the gates. After you went through the gates, you observed what was in front of you. Shrubs and bushes carved into different types of animals, even one carved in the shape of a hand and different colorful flowers all around. "Wow. This is incredible. This is perfect." You whispered, as you smiled all around the wonderful sight in front of you, while you took your camera out of your case and started taking pictures.

"Wow. These are fantastic." You said to yourself, as you took a picture of the shrub that was in the shape of a hand. "Gosh, these shrubs and bushes look like they've been carved recently. It's like somebody did these not too long ago." You said to yourself, once again.

Then, after you finished taking some pictures of the shrubs and bushes, you glanced up at the mansion and was about to couple shots of the exterior. But before you could take a picture, for a split second, you saw something move away from the broken window. Your eyes widened a bit. 'Am I actually trespassing on someone's property? I thought this was abandoned.' You thought to yourself. "Hello? Hello, up there?" You called out. But nobody didn't answer or come back to the window.

You put your camera back into your case and walked up the steps towards the front door and saw a large door knocker on the door. You used it to knock on the door three times. After you knocked, you waited for someone to answer. But no one did. Then, you opened the door, slowly, and you walked inside. You walked down a couple of steps and you noticed all of the equipment and machinery that were covered in dust and cobwebs. 'This looks ancient. What is all this? I could've sworn I saw someone or something that apparently lives here.' You thought to yourself, once again.