JD Characters #6

Imagine you're dancing the Tango with the JD Characters.

(A/N: The picture above shows who's in this imagine.)

You were living in an apartment complex near your college campus with your new friends, Jack Sparrow, Don Juan DeMarco, and Roux. Five months ago, you met Jack when you were at a bachelorette party for a friend of yours at a local bar and he crashed it when he found out there was some free pints of rum. You laughed your head off whenever he made klutzy moves all around the bar and whenever he annoyed everyone, especially the bride-to-be, with his comic, drunken attitude. He charmed you with his handsome features and his funny personality that you offered to him walk back to his apartment because of his drunken stage. He appreciated your help so much he asked you if you would like to hang out with him and his roommates could ever meet up with you sometime and you accepted his offer.

You spent a lot of time with Jack, Demarco, and Roux, they later asked you if you wanted to move in with them and you said 'yes' since you couldn't handle living in a dorm room with a rude roommate of yours anymore. After moving in with them, you felt like it was home with you living with all three of them. They helped you out with some of your artwork projects, as you're majoring in art, and they've been so kind and courteous to you. It felt like your life has been a lot better now you have the three best roommates in your life.

***

"Come on, Jack. It's time to practice my Tango dance." You said, as you were pulling Jack's arm to make him get off his bed. He whined and groaned as he wouldn't get up like a mature adult. 'He'd definitely drank a bottle of rum from the previous night and must've forgot about it.' You thought to yourself. "But I don't wanna dance Tango, (y/n)." He whined. "Jack, come on. We have to practice my Tango dance for my final or else I'm gonna fail the class. You said you would help me." "I don't recall that. Why do I have to do it?" He asked. "Because you're my special friend and I don't know if Roux or DeMarco can dance Tango since I didn't get the chance to ask them after you accepted. Come on, Jack. Just help me out, even if you don't know Tango. I can teach you. My final is in two weeks, it'll be easy to remember." "I'd rather lose a leg than dance Rango. Or is it Tango or Jango." Jack said, crossing his arms.

Then, you thought of something that usually works with anything. You sat down next to Jack, trying to look seductive, and, then, you placed your hand on his shoulder and started stroking it. "But I told my professor and classmates that my dance partner is a Captain, Jack, and it made all the guys jealous." You said, pretending to be sad with a pouty lip. That instantly perked up Jack. "Alright, let's go and Tango, love!" He said, as he quickly stood up. 'Gotcha!' You thought to yourself as you stood up, with a smirk on your face, and gestured you to follow him into the living room.

You led him into the living room and told him to stay where he was at while you played the Tango music on the stereo. "I thought we could dance to 'El Tango De Roxanne'." You said, as you played the music. "Oh, mmm. Sounds very sexy, my little pearl." Jack said, in a Spanish accent, and, then, he did a tiger growl. You tried to hold back your laugh because you had to concentrate on your dance.

"Now focus on me as we begin with our Tango dance." You said. "Oh, I'm already concentrated on you very well, love." Jack said, as he started walking towards you very dramatically, while rolling his shoulders back. 'Oh, dear God. I'm gonna fail.' You thought to yourself, as you took quick steps towards him, while looking serious. As soon as you got closer to Jack, who had his hand out towards you, you took it and he quickly pulled you towards him, where you both were very close to each other's faces. Jack smirked and did another dramatic tiger growl at you.