Willy Wonka #7

Imagine you opening a new candy shop and Willy Wonka helps you out.

*Requested by moonwalkin_bird*

You just recently bought a new candy shop in a small town in the middle of a snowy winter. Ever since you were a child, you had a dream to open your own candy shop when you grew up, even though your parents, who are dentists, were against the idea of your dream career. As you got older, you still held onto your dream of wanting to open up your candy shop. You've been saving up and working two jobs to buy your own candy shop and move into a small town in your own apartment.

But when you bought a local shop, you weren't expecting to be next door to the chocolate factory owned by the famous chocolatier and your childhood best friend, Willy Wonka. You and Willy had always talked about each other's goals about having a career that involved candy and chocolate making when you both were little. You both even, secretly, shared all sorts of chocolate and candy, without either one of your families knowing, and you both would be inspired with different ideas when you both would make your own candies in the future. But you were sad when Willy told you he was running away from his father, also a dentist, to fulfill his goal of becoming a chocolatier.

Years later, you and Willy reunited for the first time after running into each other when going out for a stroll in the snow. You both hugged and walked together, talking about each other's lives after not seeing each other as kids years ago. Willy apologized for running away and leaving you, but you forgave him because you were glad that you're back together with your best friend. You told him that you opened your own candy shop that's next door to his chocolate factory. It made Willy excited because he's closer to you and he'll be able to stop by and visit you anytime if he's not busy. He even brought in some boxes full of his own candy to sell his and your candy in your shop at the same time.

***

You were leaving your apartment to go to your candy shop to start organizing it before opening it in two days. When you got there, you unlocked the door, and walked inside, with a bunch of boxes stacked up everywhere. You sighed as you stared at them, while shaking your head. "It's gonna be a busy day today." You said to yourself, and, then, you started unboxing the boxes to see what was inside them and figured out a plan of organizing them.

Box after box, it was stressful for you because you didn't have a plan to figure out on where to put things. You didn't even have an idea of how you're gonna decorate your shop. You were so busy on saving up money for your own shop all this time, you didn't even think about the decorations, theme, and where to set the candy. You ran your fingers through your (h/l) (h/c) hair as you sat on top of an unopened box, feeling frustrated and wanting to cry.

Then, you heard the door open and the bell jingle. "Chewing gum is really gross. Chewing gum I hate the most." You heard a gleeful familiar voice sing a short song from behind you. It was none other than Willy Wonka. "Oh, (y/n), I'm so excited for your candy shop opening in two days. I'm so—Oh, my goodness. (y/n)?" You heard Willy speak again.

Then, you felt a gloved hand rubbing your back. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" He asked. You looked up at Willy, who looked at you concerned, as you shook your head and answered, "No. I'm not alright, Willy." He sat on an unopened box next to you and held his arms out towards you. "Need a hug?" He asked. You smiled a little and said, "I can never say 'no' to your warm hugs, Willy." Then, you embraced Willy in a warm hug and he wrapped his arms around your back, while holding you close to him. It made you feel a little better to feel Willy's embrace, but you still felt stressed.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug, but Willy kept his gloved hands on your shoulders. "Tell me what's wrong, (y/n). I hate to see my cocoa bean upset." Willy said. You took a deep breath, trying to fight back the tears, and said, "Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing, Willy. I'm opening my candy shop in two days and I feel so unorganized about this. I have a lot of boxes to unpack, I don't know where to put the shelves to make them presentable for my customers, and I don't know how to decorate my shop. I just...I just don't feel like I'm not prepared to open my shop, Willy. It's so stressful."