Jack Sparrow #8

Imagine you're running away with Jack Sparrow when a Royal Family finds out your secret.

*Requested by Janepeg*

Three months ago, you ran away from your royal life to live out the adventure life you've always dreamed of doing. Your father, who's the King of Abrela in a small kingdom in England, explained to you that once you've reached the age of eighteen, you would immediately carry on your royal duties and you would be married to a prince in an arranged marriage. But you didn't want to spend the rest of your life as a princess, married to a man that you don't know and don't love and having to carry on with royal duties instead of being free to do whatever you wanted to do.

Before the night of your eighteenth Birthday, you snuck out of your bedroom and you ran away and rode on a ship to a small kingdom in France, Gustad. When you got there, you changed your royal last name to a common last name, 'Smyth', and you bought a couple of peasant dresses with the remaining money you had from your royal treasure so that no one could recognize you as the Princess from Abrela. Afterwards, you took a job offer as a maid for the Royal Family of Gustad to earn a little bit more money for the future adventures you planned on doing. It was difficult for the first couple of days as a maid since you weren't used to working, but you got the hang of it.

***

One day, while you were sweeping the floors, you saw the Royal Navy guards bringing in a drunk pirate, in handcuffs, into the royal palace. You recognized him from all the 'Wanted' posters in the small Gustad town before you were hired as a maid. He was none of than the infamous pirate of the Black Pearl, Captain Jack Sparrow. You briefly got a glimpse of him as the guards were dragging him towards the direction of where the dungeons were. You thought he seemed rather handsome than what he looked like on the 'Wanted' posters.

After the guards dragged the pirate to the dungeons, a Royal Navy guard spotted you staring and, then, he said, rudely, "Miss Smyth, get back to work. Those floors aren't gonna clean themselves you know." You nodded and said, "Yes, sir." Then, you proceeded back to sweeping the floors, unaware that part of the back of your right shoulder sleeve on your dress fell down, revealing something that caught the guard's attention. A small crown-like shaped birthmark on the back of your shoulder that's a significant marking of your royal family that most people could easily recognize.

***

Later at night, you snuck down into the dungeons, with a tray filled with bread and a cup of water, to see Jack Sparrow. Before you turned to a corner, you peaked behind a pillar and saw two Royal Navy guards laughing and walking away, leaving Jack unattended. After they left, you made your move and you walked towards Jack's cell. When you got there, you saw him sitting in the corner, muttering something about not having rum with him. He looked up at you and, then, he stood up.

"Aw, sorry, love. Not tonight. I don't have any bottles of rum to make this night quite...amusing." Jack said, drunkly, as he curled one of his dreadlocks with his finger. You were confused on why he said that. "I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down here to give you some bread and water." You said, as you set the tray down on the ground. "Aw. That's very thoughtful. Bringing me bread and water the night before I get executed tomorrow morning. I shall thank the Royal Navy for their kind gesture for sending me not only bread and water, but also sending a beautiful lady to deliver it to me." Jack said, while smirking and bouncing his eyebrows. You blushed after he called you 'a beautiful lady'. 'Gosh, his voice is so attractive.' You thought to yourself.

But, then, you shook your head back into reality and said, "They're executing you tomorrow morning?" "Yep. I don't know why they decided to do it in the morning. I'm not really a morning person. I'm gonna have a stiff neck by then. Oh, wait, they're gonna hang me by the neck. That's worse than a stiff neck. Oh, well. Here's to a very fine last evening...without me bottle of rum." Jack said, as he picked up the cup of water off the tray and held it up in the air, drunkly, and gulped it down quickly, with a disgusted expression on his face at the end. "You're seriously gonna go through with this execution, Jack?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah and how do you know my name, love?" Jack asked. "I've seen your face everywhere on 'Wanted' posters all over town before I started working here." You answered. "Really? Does my face look good?" He asked, smirking. You tried to hold back a laugh after he asked that.