Johnny Depp #12

Imagine you comforting Johnny Depp after going through a disastrous relationship.

*Requested by Janepeg*

It was around ten o'clock on a Friday night as you were watching a movie before you headed off to bed for the night after having a busy day from working on your upcoming movie you're starring in. You wore a black tank top and gray sweatpants in case you fell asleep on your couch while watching the movie. It didn't take long before your eyes were starting to droop as sleep was getting ready to take over you.

But it didn't last long when you, suddenly, heard a knock at your apartment door. Startled, you shut off the television and got off the couch as you headed to front door, confused. "Who could be here this late at night?" You asked yourself, as you made it to the door and unlocked it to see who it was. When you opened the door, you were not expecting to see your best friend, Johnny Depp, in front of you.

You couldn't believe it was Johnny after not seeing him for two years after he married Amber Heard. The two of you have been best friends since you both have been in a couple of movies together and have been hanging out together for almost seven years. When he married Amber, you didn't want to interfere with his marriage since she didn't want you around Johnny. It hurt you that you couldn't be around him, but you didn't want to stir up some conflict with her and ruin your friendship with Johnny, so you decided not to contact him. Looking at him right now, his eyes were red and tear stained as if he's been crying for a long time all day and he looked like he wasn't feeling good as he looked a bit skinny than his average size.

"Johnny!" You exclaimed, as you wrapped your arms around him and embraced him in a gentle hug. Johnny wrapped his arms around you, tightly, as if he was holding onto you for dear life. "Hey, (y/n)." He said, softy, by your ear. Moments later, you pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "I haven't seen you for a long time. What are you doing here, Johnny, especially this late at night?" You asked. "I...I didn't know where else to go and who to speak with. Then, I thought of you and I wanted to see you because you're one of the closest people to me, (y/n)." Johnny said, sadly. "Well, come in and talk with me, Johnny. I can tell you're upset." You said, as you gestured him to step inside your apartment and he did.

You and Johnny walked into your living room and he sat down on your couch, while you remained standing. "You want me to bring you something, Johnny? Are you hungry? Or are you thirsty?" You asked, politely. "I do feel a little dehydrated. I would like something to drink, please, (y/n)." Johnny said. "I might not have any drinks that you like. Would you like some water? Soda? Juice? Or do you want me to brew you some coffee?" "I'll take a glass of water." He answered. "Sure thing." You said, and, then, you went to your kitchen to get a glass of water for Johnny. After that, you went back to the living room and handed him the glass of water and sat on the couch next to him. "Thank you, (y/n)." Johnny said, before he started drinking his water, almost too quickly. "Of course, Johnny." You said.

After Johnny finished drinking his glass of water, he set the glass on your coffee table. "Do you feel better, Johnny?" You asked. Johnny cleared his throat and said, "My throat feels better, but my heart isn't, to be honest, (y/n)." You placed your hand on his knee and rubbed it a bit and said, "Tell me what's wrong, Johnny. This is not like you." Johnny sat up a bit, took a deep breath, and said, "Amber and I going through an ugly divorce and she's been telling the whole world that I've abused her since the beginning of our marriage." When he said that, you were in complete shock. "What?!" You exclaimed. He nodded and continued saying, "Yes. It's true. But I've never hit her or abused her during our marriage or anytime before we got married."

***

For the next hour and a half, Johnny told you everything about what's been happening. He told you everything that Amber has been doing to him, like hitting him with pots and pans and throwing a broken vodka bottle at his finger that caused it to cut severely on the tip of his finger that almost costed his life. Hearing all the accusations that Amber had made against Johnny to the whole world made you angry inside because you knew him very well and he was never that kind of person towards you or any of his former girlfriends or costars that Amber claims him to be.