Edward Scissorhands #5

Imagine you're sad that it's not gonna snow and Edward Scissorhands finds a solution to make you feel better.

Four months ago, you moved into your new apartment that's near a suburban neighborhood in California. While you were exploring the neighborhood while riding your bicycle, you noticed a dark mansion that was on top of a hill near the neighborhood, which made you ride up there, curious to see if anyone lived in that mansion. When you got to the mansion, you didn't expect to see a man, named Edward, living in the mansion, all alone and incomplete. He looked so innocent and timid, even though he had scissors for hands, you still felt bad that he was in the worn out mansion all by himself, so you decided to have him come home with you.

After the first few days living in your apartment, Edward got adjusted to the new living environment than what he was used to. You took really care of him, like feeding his meals to him since he's not able to eat with utensils because of his scissor hands or whenever he accidentally cut his face with one of the blades from his scissor hands, and he was very thankful for having you help him. You soon developed a crush on him because of the way he was very cute and innocent and how talented he was using his scissor hands to create topiaries from hedges. He's a very unique person and you were glad that you found him.

***

It was Christmas Eve as you were sitting on your living room couch, staring, sadly, out at the window, looking up at the crystal clear winter night sky. Edward came back inside your apartment after he finished trimming the hedges all around the apartment building. He noticed the sad expression on your face as he approached you and asked, kindly, "Are you okay, (y/n)? You look sad." You looked up at him and answered, "I'm a little sad because it's not snowing outside, Edward. I love the snow, especially when it comes around Christmas time. I feel like it makes the holiday more magical when I see the snow falling from the sky. But it's not snowing this year and I wish it was."

There was nothing but silence for a minute until Edward spoke. "I think I might know something that will help make you feel better, (y/n)." He said. You looked up at him and asked, "What is it, Edward?" "Come with me to my mansion and I'll show you." Edward said. "Okay." You said, while nodding, and, then, you got up from the couch, grabbed your car keys, and you drove to the mansion with Edward.

When you got to the top of the hill, you parked your car and you followed Edward through the rusty iron gate doors and you both walked on a pathway by the garden, which had all the shrubs carved into different types of animals made by Edward. As soon as you both reached a shrub that was in the shape of a hand, Edward stopped in his tracks, which made you stop walking, and he turned around to face you. "Wait here, (y/n)." He said. "How come?" You asked. "Because I want to bring my surprise to you." He explained. You nodded and said, "Okay, Edward. I'll wait here for your surprise." Then, Edward walked up the steps towards the entrance door and he walked inside, while you waited outside.

A couple minutes went by and you haven't seen Edward's surprise. You didn't know what he was gonna do for you after you told him how sad you were about no snow this year and how much you miss the magical, satisfying moment of the snow falling down from the sky. All you did was look around at Edward's wonderful topiaries, while you waited for his surprise.

(A/N: Thought of adding this wonderful music to make this imagine more magical.)

Then, you, suddenly, noticed something, slowly, falling next to you and it landed on your hand. You looked down at it and it looked like a snowflake. When you looked up, there was more snow falling down all around you and all over the garden. You gasped, quietly, as you watched the snow falling from a broken window that came from Edward's room.

You smiled and closed your eyes as you held your arms out and started dancing, slowly, in the snow. You slightly opened your eyes as you felt the snow landing on your face and on your (h/l) (h/c) hair. This was definitely a surprise that Edward has done for you on Christmas Eve. Earlier you were sad about the snow not coming this year to feeling so happy to see the snow falling, unexpectedly, all around you. It was like an early Christmas present to you from Edward.

After dancing in the snow for five minutes, you noticed Edward walking out of the mansion and walking towards you. "Edward, this was a wonderful surprise. I was not expecting this at all. You made this Christmas Eve so beautiful." You said, as you walked up to him and you both stopped in front of each other. "I wanted to make you happy, (y/n)." Edward said. You smiled and said, "You made me feel so much better from earlier, Edward, and I thank you for doing that for me." Then, you stepped forward, being careful when you were close to his scissor hands, and you wrapped your arms around his neck and embraced him in a gentle hug. "You're a wonderful, kind person, Edward, and I'm very thankful to have you in my life." You said, and, then, you placed a kiss on Edward's cheek.

When you stepped away from him, you noticed he had a surprise expression on his face after you kissed him on the cheek. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, Edward. I should've asked you—" You were about to finish what you were saying, but Edward stepped closer towards you and his face was close to yours. "I'm very thankful to have you in my life too, (y/n)." He said, before he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You were surprised at first, but, then, you closed your eyes and kissed him back immediately, with you wrapping your arms around his neck again and Edward, carefully, wrapping his arms around your waist, without his scissor hands in the way. While the two of you were kissing, a gust of wind came out of nowhere and blew some of the snow everywhere, making the snow swirl all around you and Edward, magically, without you both breaking the kiss.