Johnny Depp #17

Imagine you spending time with Johnny Depp on your Birthday.

(A/N: It's my Birthday today (Feb. 12th)! Yay!)

Today's a very special day for you. It's your Birthday. You kept thinking how time has flown so quickly, but you were still excited to turn (y/a). It was a clear sunny day outside today and you were wondering what you were gonna do for your Birthday, especially with your boyfriend, Johnny Depp.

Almost three years ago, you met Johnny at a movie premiere after you won an online sweepstake to attend a movie premiere Johnny was starring in and attend the after party. When you were enjoying yourself at the the after party, you met up with him and talked with him for quite awhile. You were so excited that you got to meet and talk with him, especially since he's your favorite actor of all time. Soon after you both got to know each other, Johnny gave you his phone number so that he could call or text you to see if you wanted to go out with him sometime. After that, you both have been in close contact with each other and the two of you have been in a relationship ever since.

You woke up in bed, with a smile on your face, and turned to the other side of the bed, expecting to see your handsome boyfriend sleeping or wide awake next to you. But your surprise, he wasn't there. All there was two items on his pillow; a folded letter with your name on it and a single red rose in front of it. You groaned, softly, as you sat up and took both the letter and the rose. You opened the letter and it read, 'Good morning, sweetheart, and Happy Birthday. Love, Johnny.' You smiled even more as you took the rose and smelled it after reading the letter.

But even after reading the letter, you somehow felt that he wasn't here at home with you and he was at work today filming some scenes, which was starting to bum you out because you wanted him here on your Birthday. But you didn't want to be bummed for the rest of the day because you completely understood about him going to the set. You just only hoped that he would be home early to spend time with you on your Birthday.

You set the letter and the rose on your nightstand and, then, you got up out of bed to go to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and washed your face. As you were patting your face with a towel, you, suddenly, felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist from behind you and gentle lips kissing the back of your head. You giggled because you knew who it was, so you put the towel and looked to see Johnny behind you from the reflection of the bathroom mirror.

"Good morning, Mr. Depp." You said, as you placed your arms on top of his. "Good morning, (y/n)." Johnny said, as he leaned down and gave you a kiss on your cheek. You smiled and leaned your back against his chest. "Did you see my little note I left for you?" He asked. "Yes, I did and I loved it. That was very sweet of you, Johnny." You said, while you rubbed your hands on his tattooed arms. He placed a kiss on your temple and said, softly, by your ear, "It's my sweetest way of saying 'Happy Birthday' to you early in the morning while I was busy with something." "Well, I really appreciate it." You said.

Johnny placed another kiss on your temple before he grabbed your brush and said, "Let me brush your hair, sweetheart." Then, he helped lean you forward and he started brushing your (h/l) (h/c) hair, gently. You sighed, happily, as you relaxed from the gentle touch. "I was worried that you were at work today when I didn't see you in bed with me." You said. "Aw, I'm sorry about that, (y/n). I guess I should've said something in my little note to you." Johnny said, apologetically. "That could've easily help." You said, jokingly, which made Johnny chuckle. "I guess I should've, but I was too excited to celebrate my girl's Birthday. Just kidding." He said, jokingly, which made you chuckle.

"No. I'm not going to work today and miss your Birthday, (y/n). I'm planning on making this the best Birthday for you." Johnny said, as he stopped brushing your hair. You turned around and faced him and said, "You're already making my Birthday the best. You being here and that's about it." "Aw." Johnny said, softly, and, then, he placed a kiss on your forehead. "You're the sweetest and that's why I love you, (y/n). But I already have plans for your Birthday, starting with breakfast." He said. "Aw, you made breakfast for me?" You questioned. "Absolutely, I did. That's just the start of it and I got the rest of the day planned." Johnny said.